Celeb Spotting 🐐

Average spot, a former Kilkenny hurler outside a Kilkenny hurling field raises validity questions. Also if he was there to watch his sons playing, was he not doing his job as a parent. He was also engaged in a meeting with one of his employee’s. Just throwing it out there.

Surely DJ could have done better than Sarah Newman? Comes across as a right dragon, not remotely good looking either.

He is failrly lacking in the looks and personality department himself to SS**. With her bank blance considered he did well.

I think twas yourself that paraphrased Mrs Merton during Dragons Den:

“What first was it that first attracted you to multimillionaire Sarah Newman”

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Im going to break my long standing rule on no hurlers spotting for this man,mainly beacuse i havent seen him in about a Year,he lives the high life in Dublin and on the continent now…

Who:dJ Carey
Famous For:one of the greatest hurlers of the past 40 Years,media darling,almost pro golfer,partner of rich woman Sarah Newman
Where:Outside Danesfort Hurling field,Kilkenny
When:At about 4.45pm Yesterday evening
Attire:Golfy looking,a white polo neck under a sleeveless jumper and slacks.
Demeaner:business like,he was chatting to one of his employees who was parked beside him with a DJ Enterprises van.
Other notes:p lenty,im guessing he was watching his sons playing underage in the hurling field he was parked outside,i was stopped near him for a couple of minutes and watched while he chatted with one of his employees before getting into his gold coloured 08-KK reg BMW 735 diesel.He looked lean,id say hed still do a job with Gowran if they could get him back.[/QUOTE]

a stick hurler isnt a spot:rolleyes:

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8937/deadhorse6bx.gif <-- That’s all we’re doing NCC.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]no for 2 reasons
reason 1 - ex player at a game = not a spot
reason 2- no stick hurler is a celeb apart from DJ & Sean Og[/QUOTE]

Think the rules were clarified as above:popcorn:

yes- on mature reflection ive come to the conclusion that no stick hurler is a spot- i was been generous then

:smiley:

Im not claiming him as a spot just said id throw him up there because he lives in Dublin now and i havent seen him for around a Year despite attending a lot of Gowran hurling games,he doesnt go to them.Also to clarify,i saw DJ outside the field where a few people were hanging around, young fellas were carrying gear so im assuming that maybe DJ was there to watch his sons hurl,i could be wrong though.

thats what id ont get about a lot of these turfmucnhers here- way too inflexible- stuck in their views & not willing to change them - everyday is a learning experience & changing views on the odd occasion is a benefit of that

this thread is for celeb spots only- please delete your original post

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Im going to break my long standing rule on no hurlers spotting for this man,mainly beacuse i havent seen him in about a Year,he lives the high life in Dublin and on the continent now…

Who:dJ Carey
Famous For:one of the greatest hurlers of the past 40 Years,media darling,almost pro golfer,partner of rich woman Sarah Newman
Where:Outside Danesfort Hurling field,Kilkenny
When:At about 4.45pm Yesterday evening
Attire:Golfy looking,a white polo neck under a sleeveless jumper and slacks.
Demeaner:business like,he was chatting to one of his employees who was parked beside him with a DJ Enterprises van.
Other notes:p lenty,im guessing he was watching his sons playing underage in the hurling field he was parked outside,i was stopped near him for a couple of minutes and watched while he chatted with one of his employees before getting into his gold coloured 08-KK reg BMW 735 diesel.He looked lean,id say hed still do a job with Gowran if they could get him back.[/QUOTE]

fine spot there Link.

So you admit to making the rules up as you go along. Cool :smiley:

in reality the rules are progressing & developing each & every day

Chancer:D

Exactly*

[SIZE=1]*progressing & developing on the whim of either NCC or myself[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
:smiley:

Tremendous spot this - get ready.

Spotted Shirley from Glenroe in Terenure this evening. She was in a restaurant in the village, sitting along the window, and as I walked by our eyes met.

It was a beautiful moment.

It’s worse it’s getting

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Tremendous spot this - get ready.

Spotted Shirley from Glenroe in Terenure this evening. She was in a restaurant in the village, sitting along the window, and as I walked by our eyes met.

It was a beautiful moment.

[/QUOTE]

That truly is a tremendous spot Farmer.

Well done. Was George with her ?