Celeb Spotting šŸ

Iā€™m all ears WTBā€¦ :smiley:

Wrong wrong wrong.

There are some shockingly ignorant posters on this site Pukeā€¦

[quote=ā€œbalbecā€]Who: The Pecker Dunne
Where: Outside the front door of the Regional Hospital Limerick
When: 31st May 2009
Famous for: Legendary traditional musician, known up and down the length and breadth of Ireland.
Wearing: Pyjamas, Dressing gown and a pair of boots.
Other: Pecker was outside the door having a fag and enjoying the lovely sunny weather. Obviously in for treatment on some medical problem but he didnā€™t look too bad. I didnā€™t recognise him at first without his banjo. Later on I bumped into him again and held a door open for him.[/QUOTE]

Outstanding spot. ā€œYou can talk about Mozart, Tchaikovsky or Bach, about classic or country, jazz or hard rockā€.

Johnathan Ross drinking outside Kehoes last night. Rocko had his picture taken with him also.

Is Rocko gay aswell?

Pecker Dunne - what a spot.

how was he drinking outside Kehoes when he was on the BBC on his talkshow as well?

Must be pre-recorded. Rocko, Mrs. Rock, Mac, Mrs. Mac and Farmer can all verify.

More details about this A list spot please. Was he flamin?

I thought it was prerecorded alright but at around 9 on a Friday evening. Could be midweek though with this latest revelation

I doubt it seeing as he was in the Limerick regional hospital at the time of the spot;)

Smokin not flamin:D

If i have told you once I have told you a thousand times. Get ta fookā€¦

fuck off back to whatever inbred incest stick hurling site you came from you toothless fuck

My dental health is not in question here, the subject at hand is your complete ineptitude in overseeing this thread. Now, as previously stated, get ta fook.

thinly veiled" i dont always agree with your decision but ill always respect your authority"

Who: Stuart Dunne
Famous For: Playing the part of Bill Meehan in Fair City
Where: Copperā€™s (not Copper Face Jackā€™s), Port Laoise
When: Sunday 14 June 2009, circa 1.35am
Wearing: Black shoes, blue jeans, white grandafather shirt and black leather jacket.
Other info: He was sporting a full beard and a ponytail. He is doing a play in our locla theatre I think for which he had two front teeth removed for authenticity. I think itā€™s something to do with Van Gogh.

The place was teeming with celebrities last night. Others spotted included:
Pat Critchley - acclaimed author of Hungry Hill and hurling all-star from 1985. This was the second time in as many weeks I spotted him in Copperā€™s so it seems as though Club is no longer his regular haunt. I also spotted him in the queue for tickets for the Laois-Louth game today. I was ahead of him so donā€™t know if he was looking for a terrace or stand ticket.

Pat Roe - former Laois footballer and hurler, former manager of Wexford, Offaly and Carlow football teams. Pat was once again clean-shaven. It must be his new look.

John Rowney - Laois hurler. Not much to report here and wouldnā€™t have mentioned him on his own but thought Iā€™d include him seeing as I was posting the others.

Pat is a Terrace man Gio. Interesting to see that even in his role with Laois GAA he still went and bought his own ticket. Respect for this legend.

The man donā€™t lie. Jonathan is a sound cunt. His mate is an arsehole though.