Celeb Spotting 🐐

No - some other jockey.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Tremendous spot this - get ready.

Spotted Shirley from Glenroe in Terenure this evening. She was in a restaurant in the village, sitting along the window, and as I walked by our eyes met.

It was a beautiful moment.[/QUOTE]

think she lives in those cottages across from Mick Dowlings shop, regularly up and down that road with her shopping she is, youd nearly see her before youd spot a crow on that street.

has an aura about her alright that big time thespians seem to have

[quote=“HBV*”]think she lives in those cottages across from Mick Dowlings shop, regularly up and down that road with her shopping she is, youd nearly see her before youd spot a crow on that street.

has an aura about her alright that big time thespians seem to have[/QUOTE]

Would ya?

she has certainly aged well, maybe.

What age is she I wonder?

Doesn’t seem to have aged much since the days she was taking pipe off George.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]What age is she I wonder?

Doesn’t seem to have aged much since the days she was taking pipe off George.[/QUOTE]

its certainly 20 years since she started going round Glenroe, on that basis id say shes mid fifties and maybe a bit with it.

Shane Macgowan
BOI Baggot ST
Looked like a hobo & as pale as a ghost
Some twat - BOI Tom Carter type employee - was talking to him & sucking up to him

[quote=“north county corncrake”]
Some twat - BOI Tom Carter type employee - was talking to him & [/QUOTE]

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who: The Pecker Dunne
Where: Outside the front door of the Regional Hospital Limerick
When: 31st May 2009
Famous for: Legendary traditional musician, known up and down the length and breadth of Ireland.
Wearing: Pyjamas, Dressing gown and a pair of boots.
Other: Pecker was outside the door having a fag and enjoying the lovely sunny weather. Obviously in for treatment on some medical problem but he didn’t look too bad. I didn’t recognise him at first without his banjo. Later on I bumped into him again and held a door open for him.

[quote=“balbec”]Who: The Pecker Dunne
Famous for: Legendary traditional musician, known up and down the length and breadth of Ireland.
Other: Pecker was outside the door having a fag and enjoying the lovely sunny weather. Obviously in for treatment on some medical problem but he didn’t look too bad. I didn’t recognise him at first without his banjo. Later on I bumped into him again and held a door open for him.[/QUOTE]

not a spot

Pecker Dunne is a living legend NCC…you better lose that attitude and show some gratitude

you might get ritchie kavanagh- you’ll never get this non entity

is it because he is of travellor descent

its because urbanites wouldnt know who he was:rolleyes:

I would say that a decent proportion of urbanites would know The Pecker Dunne…

Not a spot.

Next.

[quote=“balbec”]Who: The Pecker Dunne
Other: Pecker was outside the door having a fag and enjoying the lovely sunny weather. Obviously in for treatment on some medical problem but he didn’t look too bad. I didn’t recognise him at first without his banjo. Later on I bumped into him again and held a door open for him.[/QUOTE]

Great spot. Cornflake can fuck off for himself.

admins- ban this clown

Done.

I’ve got some grievances for you dunph, expect your inbox to be busy.