Celeb Spotting 🐐

I have his photo here on my phone too. Sad.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Who: Bob Geldoff
Where: Aqua restaurant Howth
When: Today, arrived at approx 13:20. May still be there.
Wearing: A cap of a fisherman’s sort. Some sort of beige jacket, colourful trousers, cuntish demeanour
With: Presumably his father - some old guy anyway who availed of the stair lift to get up to the restaurant - and possibly his sister.
Ordered: wine by the glass, took ages deciding what he wanted for dinner and I wanted to get back to watch the rugby so I left him at it.

Who: Ryle Nugent
Famous For: Annoying rugby commentator
Where: O’Donoghues Bar, Merrion Row, Dublin
When: Around 9pm tonight
Wearing: Smart suit without a tie
Company: None - but I only caught a glimpse of him as he left the jacks and then disappeared into the big yard by the side of the pub.

Who: Marty Whelan
Famous For: Broadcaster and been photographed with an erection in a publicity shoot for RTE
Where: Outside Domino’s Pizza Swords
When: Last Wednesday 4.35
Wearing: Slacks, shirt and jacket.
Other info: Whelan was at parking meter.

[quote=“larryduff”]Who: Marty Whelan
Famous For: Broadcaster and been photographed with an erection in a publicity shoot for RTE
Where: Outside Domino’s Pizza Swords
When: Last Wednesday 4.35
Wearing: Slacks, shirt and jacket.
Other info: Whelan was at parking meter.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

What now?

What now?[/QUOTE]

Is true I’m afraid. Not sure if I want to do the research to find the photo.

In what context was it? Marty the deviant.

Think it was more of a lazy lump than an erection…

Marty playing the lead role there in the new Josef Fritzl movie.

Who: Nick Leeson
Famous For: Causing the collapse of ones of the worlds oldest banks due to reckless stock market trading. Now CEO of Galway United
Where: Beer Queue at Slane
When: Last Saturday 6:50
Wearing: Blue rain jacket, denmin jeans, small backpack
Other info: Nick was leaving the bar area with two pints of Heineken. He seemed a bit confused and was struggling to get his bearings.

I knew I had a celeb spot on Sunday night - I was just too pissed to remember it until now.

Who: Former Falkirk goal machine, Anthony Stokes.
Where: Copper’s, Harcourt St, Dublin 2.
When: The early hours of Monday morning.
Wearing: Dark jacket, baggy jeans, white trainers.
Other information: Anthony was standing downstairs outside the ladies’ shitters chatting up a young wan.

[quote=“Fran”]Who: Irish international footballers Paul McShane, Daryll Murphy, Anthony Stokes
When: Friday last from 1.30 - 3.30am
Where: Krystle nightclub (embarrassing admission but it was the first and last time)
Points of Note: Although they are / were team-mates for country and club it did like Stokes & murphy were there with McShane. Some absolutely cracking looking bird was attempting to chat up Murphy but he was having none of it.
As an aside: Krystle is a cunt of a place[/QUOTE]

[quote=“Bandage”]I knew I had a celeb spot on Sunday night - I was just too pissed to remember it until now.

Who: Former Falkirk goal machine, Anthony Stokes.
Where: Copper’s, Harcourt St, Dublin 2.
When: The early hours of Monday morning.
Wearing: Dark jacket, baggy jeans, white trainers.
Other information: Anthony was standing downstairs outside the ladies’ shitters chatting up a young wan.[/QUOTE]

Stokes making the most of the holiday break it seems

And where better to enjoy it than on Harcourt Street? I’d read your post last week, Fran, so I was keeping an eye out for other footballers but he seemed to be with a random few mates.

Who: Johnaton Rhys Myers
Where: Think it was O’Donoghues pub on Baggot St night is a blur though
When: Wednesday night.
Wearing: Leather jacket, skinny Jeans, and a stupid smig.
Other information: Also had some model bird with him. Seemed like a prick

skinny jeans can fuck off

Who: Michael D Higgins TD
Famous For: Being a Labour TD for Galway for as long as I can remember. Also for being taken off by the Gift Grub team on Today FM
Where: Coming out of a news agents at the Westside Shopping centre, Galway
When: Sunday, around half 4 in the afternoon
Wearing: A dark grey suit, white shirt, no tie, top button open. Black shoes.
Other info: Seemed in good form and replied to my greetings as I passed him on the way to the Ulster Bank ATM machine. I imagined he would be small and I was right. The spot was confirmed by Mrs Locke who was waiting for me in the car close by.

[quote=“Locke”]Who: Michael D Higgins TD
Famous For: Being a Labour TD for Galway for as long as I can remember. Also for being taken off by the Gift Grub team on Today FM
Where: Coming out of a news agents at the Westside Shopping centre, Galway
When: Sunday, around half 4 in the afternoon
Wearing: A dark grey suit, white shirt, no tie, top button open. Black shoes.
Other info: Seemed in good form and replied to my greetings as I passed him on the way to the Ulster Bank ATM machine. I imagined he would be small and I was right. The spot was confirmed by Mrs Locke who was waiting for me in the car close by.[/QUOTE]

Did she give you her card so you could get some money out for yourself?

I usually get my allowance on a Friday evening but let it slide as we were at a wedding. It was worth the wait

Who: Lee Sharpe
Famous For: Ex Utd winger and Celebrity Island Lothario
Where: Dublin Airport
When: Tuesday evening
Wearing: Jeans, blue t-shirt, leather bag that looked like it cost more than the contents of my bank a/c
Other info: None