Celeb Spotting šŸ

Spotted that floppy haired clown that pisses Sledge off when he reads the Sports News on RTE2 at night instead of Evanne.

Bus stop on the N11 as I drove out to the ball this evening.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Spotted that floppy haired clown that pisses Sledge off when he reads the Sports News on RTE2 at night instead of Evanne.

Bus stop on the N11 as I drove out to the ball this evening.[/QUOTE]

He is the definition of funboyism that lad.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Spotted that floppy haired clown that pisses Sledge off when he reads the Sports News on RTE2 at night instead of Evanne.

Works in that cash cow RTE and still uses public transport? What a loser that guy is.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]

Was Cinderella present.

No - not even any ugly sisters either.

Tough break.

Who: Elected TD, Green Party member, Minister for Communications, Energy & Natural Resources and general all round Crusty, Eamon Ryan
Famous For: Being a Crusty
Where: Georges Street
When: Thursday morning, (today)
Wearing: Suit, bicycle clips, backpack, bicycle.
Other info: Eamon was living up to his crusty background by cycling to work this morning, despite it being rather miserable weather for being in the saddle. His bicycle was a very old looking model, of the nelly variety I would harbour a guess. I resisted the temptation to force him into a puddle by allowing him to move around said obstruction. Afterwards I regretted my decision.

Surprised he was on an old model because he owns a bike shop I think, or at least a bike distribution. Presume he was helmeted?

Now that you mention it, he wasnā€™tā€¦ :eek:

Iā€™m begining to question the vailidity of my spot. I am now kinda glad I didnt ditch him in the water.

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]Now that you mention it, he wasnā€™tā€¦ :eek:

Iā€™m begining to question the vailidity of my spot. I am now kinda glad I didnt ditch him in the water.[/QUOTE]

Sure if he wore a helmet then people mightnā€™t recognise him cycling around. :smiley:

And Iā€™m back in the runningā€¦!

This is useful intelligence for when the TFK Coursing Supporters Group assign an assasin to shoot these Greens by roster.

Mark Vaughan having a smoke as he strolled alone through the IFSC less than 15 minutes ago. Was wearing what I would term ā€œcasual Friday gearā€. Clown.

First time I saw Vaughan was during the 2003 Leinster Minor Football Final. He had a blue streak through his bleached blonde hair. It begun a hate affair Iā€™m afraid to say.

Heā€™s clearly not a player in the corporate world MBB, his attire and hair are just not suitable to the business environment. I imagine heā€™s in some kind of sh!te job with little responsibility anyway. A real clown.

Remember seeing him in Coppers one night and he walked by with his entourage, Iā€™d hardly noticed him when one of the stragglers in his group nudged me and says ā€œyeah, it is Mark Vaughanā€.

Heā€™s no Don Draper anyway, thats for sure.

[quote=ā€œbriantinnionā€]

Remember seeing him in Coppers one night and he walked by with his entourage, Iā€™d hardly noticed him when one of the stragglers in his group nudged me and says ā€œyeah, it is Mark Vaughanā€.[/QUOTE]

Presume you said ā€œWho?ā€

I watched 3 episodes of Mad Men last night. Some weird shit in that show. Fucking brilliant though. 6 episodes down and 7 to go in Season 1.

Good work flano, its quality tv. A great depiction of office life in that era, if a little exaggerated Iā€™m sure. No email or tā€™internet, but they got pissed and shagged the staff so Iā€™m sure that made up for it a bit.

Flano - drag up the Mad Men thread there and declare which camp you stand in - the Betty Draper camp or the Rachel Menken camp.

It really is brilliant television, there is some debate on the guardian website on whether it is a better show than The Wire. Season 3 starts in the States in August.