Celeb Spotting šŸ

thedancingbaby

:clap:

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Who: John Kelly
Famous for: Presenting The View on RTE 2
When: Monday night at Booker T in Vicar Street.
Wearing: Some manner of brown suede jacket and blue jeans.
Other: John was in attendance on his own and made a quick exit as soon as the gig ended.[/QUOTE]

Quality spot. :clap:

I think we should hold tough til The Link Walsh decides whether it is a spot or notā€¦

Its a spot ok,id agree that Brogan isnt a spot too,i spot stickmen with 5 and 6 AI medals to thier name around here every day and i dont put them up here.

:clap:

this has to be the most embarrassing spot anyone has put up.:clap:

desperate stuff from NCC , desperate.

Who: Marty Morrissey
Famous for: Having a face for radio; being an awful commentator but not as bad as Ger Canning
When: Today 7.00pm
Where: Inside and loitering outside Donnybrook Fair
Wearing: Cream slacks, ugly old black shoes, black jacket with a magenta shirt. The shirt had some very thin white stripes. The ensemble didnā€™t really work.
Company: Was talking to some oldish no mark outside
Other info: He is small. He bought some coke [cola not the narcotic, I think] and some other items. He chose a plastic bag over paper, the monsterā€¦

Who: Des Bishop
Famous for: Being a comedian and having a few series on RTE television
When: last night before the Bohs game circa 18:30
Where: North Circular road. Very near Dalymount but heading away so couldnā€™t be sure he was heading to the match. I read somewhere he was at it but that could have been an assumption based on his presence in the area.
Wearing: Blue top
Other: was accompanied by another male who I didnā€™t recognise. Heā€™s quite tall and his hair is greying.

I didnā€™t take in much info as I was preoccupied with the upcoming game.

It all seems so insignificant now.

Who RTE DIY man and idol of Puke - Duncan Stewart.

Where Sandymount today circa 15.30

Wearing Runners, red shorts and grey t-shirt.

Other info His outfit looked absolutely ridiculous.

[quote=ā€œGaillimharaisā€]Who RTE DIY man and idol of Puke - Duncan Stewart.

Where Sandymount today circa 15.30

Wearing Runners, red shorts and grey t-shirt.

Other info His outfit looked absolutely ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

ā€œthatā€™s vitalā€

Spot of the year so far!

:rolleyes: :smiley: :clap: :thumbsup:

Who: Imperious ATR anchor man, Gary Oā€™Brien

Where: Burger King, lwr Grafton Street

When: My receipt reads, 3:12:33 last night

Other note: Usual GOB spot really to add to the previous dozen.

Who: Brent Pope
Famous for: Rugby Pundit and serial TFK Celeb
Where TK Maxx, The Park, Carrickmines
Wearing: Some blue rugby shirt advertising some programme called The Rugby Club. Didnt notice the rest due to the followingā€¦
Accompanied by: A tasty leggy blonde
Notes: Twas the blonde I noticed first and it was a good 5-10 secs before I noticed she was with Popey. Both exited TK Maxx together, both holding bags of clothes in each hand.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Who: Imperious ATR anchor man, Gary Oā€™Brien

Where: Burger King, lwr Grafton Street

When: My receipt reads, 3:12:33 last night

Other note: Usual GOB spot really to add to the previous dozen.[/QUOTE]

not a spot

Presenter of RTEā€™s The View and Lyric FM disc jockey John Kelly at Booker T Jonesā€™s fine concert at Vicar Street last monday evening. John was wearing his trademark massive ears.

TV3 weatherman Martin King at Dalymount last Wednesday night and also at Shelbourne Parkā€™s Grandstand restaurant last night. King was telling some lad he could get him as many Eagles tickets as he wanted.

Who:Martin Earley
Famous for:former pro cyclist and Tour De France stage winner
Where:Majestic Hotel,Tramore
When:Saturday Night
Attire:he was at a wedding i was at so a blueish suit,shirt and tie,glasses.
Other info:i wouldnt have recognised him in a million Years or even gave a shite about who he was if somebody else hadnt pointed him out to me,he was dry eneogh on the night and drank fuck all,i got locked.

[quote=ā€œTHE LINK WALSHā€]Who:Martin Earley
Famous for:former pro cyclist and Tour De France stage winner
Where:Majestic Hotel,Tramore
When:Saturday Night
Attire:he was at a wedding i was at so a blueish suit,shirt and tie,glasses.
Other info:i wouldnt have recognised him in a million Years or even gave a shite about who he was if somebody else hadnt pointed him out to me,he was dry eneogh on the night and drank fuck all,i got locked.[/QUOTE]

not a spot- you say as much yourself- from now on people should think long & hard before putting celeb spots as its getting tiresome that there is so many non spots

Who: Ivan yates.

Former blueshirt politician and current Newstalk radio presenter/bookie.

Ivan was heading towards the direction of the Canal End just before the U2 gig in Croke Park on Friday night, around 8.15pm.

The wife was in tow, she is no great shakes, typical middle aged Irish woman. Ivan is seriously yellow/tanned and id suggest has maybe a touch of jaundice that he should get checked out.
He was kitted out as you would expect any Wexford lad up in the big smoke to be decked out, jumper, blue Wranglers, black shoes.

Who: Frank Kelly
Famous for: Father Jack (Feck, Arse), The 12 Days of Christmas, Hallā€™s Pictorial Weekly
When: Saturday afternoon (about 4ish)
Where: In the bookshop in the Blackrock Shopping Centre (Co. Dublin)
Wearing: Beige jumper.
Company: Was talking to a store assistant re some book (surprise).
Other info: Had to describe him to the kids as a drunken priest that muttered obscenities. Talk about typecasting ā€¦

Who State patologist Marie Cassidy.

Where Walking along the road beside Landsdown Road soming from the direction of Landsdowne Rd Dart station.

Wearing Canā€™t remember.

Other info Took me a few seconds to realise who she was. She was with a male companion possibly her husband.