Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Ron Jones”]Who: Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Famous for: Being a current Real Madrid and Dutch international footballer
Where: Grafton St
When: This afternoon around 4pm
Attire: Grey jumper and jeans.
Other info: Ruud was accompanied by some other spanish geezer whilst on a leisurely stroll along Grafton St. Think he was headed towards BT. He seemed in relaxed form and stoped for some photographs with some fans.

My housemate asked me whether it actually was him and not one of the guard’s horses on patrol but I can confirm that it was the aforementioned Real Madrid star.[/QUOTE]

some other spainish geezer:rolleyes:firstly RVN isnt spanish & secondly it was Ral Gonzlez Blanco ffs - not a spot due to sheer idiocy

Oh for the love of Jesus :rolleyes:

Think where I said “Dutch international footballer” mentioned his nationality.:rolleyes: As for Raul I didnt see him properly as was shielded by the fans so therefore didnt spot him as per the rules.

not a spot

:smiley: Great spot Ron, you legend :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Twas the best spot around here for ages instead a dat NCC,he saw him walking along the street,its straightforward,great spot Ron:clap:

not a spot

On a bit of a roll these days.

Who: Matt Cooper

Famous For: Being one of the better broadcasters in Ireland

When: Today 1.30pm approx

Where: Along the railings directly across from The Gaiety, Stephens Green

Wearing: Some sort of colourful shirt and jacket.

Company: He was in conversation with some other bloke but I could only see his head so I am hence unaware whether he was a celeb or not

Other info: Cooper looked quite drained which is unsurprising considering that I make it he has worked for the last 14 days non stop with his radio show and fronting TV3’s GAA coverage at weekends

Who Current Dublin GAA football star Alan Brogan.

Where Tesco in the Roselawn shopping centre at approximately 8.15 pm yesterday evening

Wearing Grey t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms and runners.

Other info Alan seemed to be shopping alone. Unusually for a man he was pushing a trolley and not carrying a basket. I didn’t venture close enough to see what was in his trolley.

Who: Anne Doyle
Famous for: stalwart newsreader lady for RTE with many years now
When: Today 1.25
Where: Dunnes Stores in the Swan Centre in Rathmines
Wearing: Skirt just below knee level and light green woolly type cardigan thingy
Company: On her lonesome doing her shopping
Other info: grand pair of stems on her. Tight rack for a mature lady.

[quote=“Piles Hussain”]Who: Anne Doyle
Famous for: stalwart newsreader lady for RTE with many years now
When: Today 1.25
Where: Dunnes Stores in the Swan Centre in Rathmines
Wearing: Skirt just below knee level and light green woolly type cardigan thingy
Company: On her lonesome doing her shopping
Other info: grand pair of stems on her. Tight rack for a mature lady.[/QUOTE]

She lives very close to there. Used to be a local in the Chartbusters tanning Salon when it was open (long gone now, doubt its returned since my departure)

some blond tv weather girl that i think sledge is stalking cheering on the hoops today

Who: John Kelly
Famous for: Presenting The View on RTE 2
When: Monday night at Booker T in Vicar Street.
Wearing: Some manner of brown suede jacket and blue jeans.
Other: John was in attendance on his own and made a quick exit as soon as the gig ended.

[quote=“Flano”]Who: John Kelly
Other: John was in attendance on his own and made a quick exit as soon as the gig ended.[/QUOTE]

Someone told me he plays the pink oboe, I doubt it though

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Who Current Dublin GAA football star Alan Brogan.

Where Tesco in the Roselawn shopping centre at approximately 8.15 pm yesterday evening

Wearing Grey t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms and runners.

Other info Alan seemed to be shopping alone. Unusually for a man he was pushing a trolley and not carrying a basket. I didn’t venture close enough to see what was in his trolley.[/QUOTE]

not a spot

[quote=“Flano”]Who: John Kelly
Other: John was in attendance on his own and made a quick exit as soon as the gig ended.[/QUOTE]

great spot:clap:

Is John married? The mother reckons he’s no oil painting.

The Napper Tandy you mentioned last week springs to mind.

I met with Napper Tandy,
And he took me by the handy.