Celeb Spotting 🐐

A celeb can be a cunt as well right???:smiley:

[quote=“joeschmoe”]Who: Shane Warne
Famous For: Colonial stickball
Where: A small lane off Oxford Street, London. He has hanging around HMV’s back door.
When: About 2pm today
Wearing: Can’t remember but had a cricket bat with him.[/QUOTE]

Best spot of all time. :smiley:

Admins, lock the thread.

Where: A small lane off Oxford Street, London. He has hanging around HMV’s back door.

Super spot, Joe. I was told I met him after some cricket match in Australia a couple of years ago but I was buckled and couldn’t remember.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]A dodgy one, but putting it up.

Who: JP McManus
When: Yesterday evening 8.15pm
Where: Back of the grandstand, ballybrit, Galway
Doing: Striding purposely towards the betting ring
Wearing: Long navy coat, suit, shit and tie beneath
Demeanour: Jovial. I nodded in his direction and told him it was good to see him well, he retorted with ‘howye lads, grand evening’.

There was a wide remit of other coonts spotted, the likes of Daithi O’Shea, Bernard Jackman, Mal O’Kelly, but couldnt be bothered detailing those.[/QUOTE]

Not a spot, but cracking nonetheless.

I’m no cricket fan, but I am a Warne fan, fucking legend.

JP McManus at a Racing Meet? Not even close to a spot, that’s just name dropping and a thinly veiled “Look who I’m rubbing shoulders with at the Galway Races”.

He’s a bigger Celeb than some of the parochial sporting “celebs” mentioned on this thread.

Interesting. If he was spotted in the shop doing the promotion then it wouldn’t be a spot for sure, but outside?

[quote=“Shadow”]JP McManus at a Racing Meet? Not even close to a spot, that’s just name dropping and a thinly veiled “Look who I’m rubbing shoulders with at the Galway Races”.

He’s a bigger Celeb than some of the parochial sporting “celebs” mentioned on this thread.

Interesting. If he was spotted in the shop doing the promotion then it wouldn’t be a spot for sure, but outside?[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

correct but for future reference its me & flano who decide

correct but for future reference its me & flano who decide[/QUOTE]

Im on this deciding now too,you city folk won be shaking me off either,JP McManus at the races,not a spot.

poppycock - you wouldnt know a celeb if he sat down & shat in your mouth

He wouldn’t know them but would probably enjoy the experience anyway.

It might be no harm to train link in as an apprentice there lads, no man can go on forever.

Yes there is. :thumbsup:

Popular opinion on this thread has decreed that The Link Walsh will adjudicate on the validity of all future celeb spots,if no marks like NCC and Flano want to involve themselves in this process in an unnofficial capacity i wont have a problem with that,in the interest of inclusion and all that.

flanos opinion is worth more than a thousand turfmunchers opinion

Future celeb spots will stand or fall on my say so,thats final.

huh? read the rules on page 16- only members of the legend groups have the authority to make such decisions

Yea, fuck off link, I’m in.

its a privillege to be a TFK legend & there should be benefits to been a TFK legend -for future reference as a general rule i start off with the mindset that its not a spot & i have to be convinced otherwise:thumbsup:

Ive just viewed page 16 and failed to find any evidence of rules,legends or groups.Things change,thats life,im the don around here now…

must be page 18 then - have another look