Celeb Spotting šŸ

Nothing on page 18 that precludes me from regulating on this thread either,your stuck with me now fall in privateā€¦

page 26 then

Let Link think what he wants lads. We know the score.

Any sane individual will be looking to Link from now on. the man is surrounded by Celebs day to day below in the arsehole of KK and is balanced enough to not throw them up willy nilly.

NCC lost any credibility to validate a spot when he posted up some no mark bint who reads the weather forecast on the tv, he didnā€™t even know her name.

Flano is a neanderthal.

Carry on Link, great work.

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€]Any sane individual will be looking to Link from now on. the man is surrounded by Celebs day to day below in the arsehole of KK and is balanced enough to not throw them up willy nilly.

NCC lost any credibility to validate a spot when he posted up some no mark bint who reads the weather forecast on the tv, he didnā€™t even know her name.

Flano is a neanderthal.

Carry on Link, great work.[/QUOTE]

how has the bad summer affected your poc marked face?

Link, where do you stand on the Pat Fitz controversy?

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€]Any sane individual will be looking to Link from now on. the man is surrounded by Celebs day to day below in the arsehole of KK and is balanced enough to not throw them up willy nilly.

Flano is a neanderthal.

Carry on Link, great work.[/quote]

YEEERRRR MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Splat!

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]YEEERRRR MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Splat![/QUOTE]

:rolleyes::clap:

http://www.rosacapellas.com/animated%20leprechaun%20playing%20a%20fiddle.gif

:thumbsup:

Pat Fitz is a cunt,welcome to the new order here on the celeb spotting page.

No one gives a fuck what you have to say.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2313/whoaaapl7.jpg

Link rapes children - he should be locked up

agreed, but is he a celeb?

No. You were told this already.

Which pat fitz is a cunt, the clare or limerick versionā€¦the clare lad most definately is but the limerick one is the brains behind the GAA

Still waiting on my invite to the legends groupā€¦

Youā€™re yesterdayā€™s man, Iā€™m asking Link