Celeb Spotting šŸ

thinly veiled" im gutted"

Not at all tubbsy, not at all

?

Thatā€™s not a spot. Iā€™ve never heard of him and i doubt most of the rest of the forum has either.

+1

Celeb: Loin of the Empire, Irish International, Leinster Heineken Cup winner & Dundalk native Rob Kearney.
Location: Copper Face Jackā€™s nightclub, Harcourt St, Dublin
Time: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 1:45 am approx
Any other information: Kearney was in front of me walking down the outside stairs from the smoking area to the back bar. He took a large mouthful of a pint of lager and spat it out on the head of a lad in front of him who may or may not have been known to him. He apparently considers himself to be quite the practical joker.

[quote=ā€œsid waddellā€]Celeb: Loin of the Empire, Irish International, Leinster Heineken Cup winner & Dundalk native Rob Kearney.
Any other information: Kearney was in front of me walking down the outside stairs from the smoking area to the back bar. He took a large mouthful of a pint of lager and spat it out on the head of a lad in front of him who may or may not have been known to him. He apparently considers himself to be quite the practical joker.[/quote]

cracking spot:clap:

[quote=ā€œsid waddellā€]Celeb: Loin of the Empire, Irish International, Leinster Heineken Cup winner & Dundalk native Rob Kearney.
Any other information: Kearney was in front of me walking down the outside stairs from the smoking area to the back bar. He took a large mouthful of a pint of lager and spat it out on the head of a lad in front of him who may or may not have been known to him. He apparently considers himself to be quite the practical joker.[/quote]

Sounds like a cunt.

Have you not had a pint with him?

Cracking spot Sid - :guns:

:guns: :guns: :clap:

:rolleyes:

In fairness Dunph, I stopped listening to your opinion on things a long time ago

Is he not banned from betfair Mac?

Nope, have never met him farmer?

Not sure Iā€™d like to have a pint with a lad whoā€™d spit in your face, perhaps you like a bit of snowballing?

By all accounts he is padjo. Iā€™d only lurk from time to time over there so wouldnā€™t have the same knowledge about what happened as others but Iā€™m led to believe it was either racism or continued making up of facts / stats that was the final straw.

according to my sources it was because tubbsy is a cunt and nothing else

why do you mongs always tittle tattle about other sites ? its pretty lame to say the least

touched a nerve i see :clap::clap:

Celeb: swashbuckling Dublin gaelic football legend Ciaran Whelan
when: today at 5 pm
location: Gibneys , in the Irish village with the very English feel that is Malahide

Wearing a sky blue with navy stripes Raulph Lauren poloshirt,Whelan stood out from the large amount of perma-tanned men going for the ā€˜Tony- the english clubberā€™ lookā€¦

leftie waster Ivana Bacik.

Camden Street around 12.30 today

above on a bike with a small sprog on the back.

absolutely rideable.

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€]

absolutely rideable.[/quote]

Her or the bike?