Celeb Spotting 🐐

flano , can you have words with Bens about this & has it any implications for membership of the legends group

I’m meeting Rocko this evening and we’ll discuss the possibility of setting up a Celeb - Spotting Adjudicating Committee (C-SAC) to review all spots before deciding upon the validity of any spot reported here. I’ll obviously be the Chairman, and I’ll have the deciding vote in the event of a tie, but we’ll possibly be seeking committee members in the very near future. We will probably sit 2 or 3 times per week and give our decisions en bloc for the spots reported over the preceding days.

Is there a venue planned for these sittings?

[quote=“Bandage”]There’s too many people claiming to have spotting authority and I’m not having it, not having it at all.

These lads are the equivalent of a jersey for a fiver on a stall in Tenerife or Moore Street but I am the official replica jersey when it comes to celeb spots.

The old order has been restored and I’m not taking any shit from anybody. :clap:[/quote]

So was my spot of the Pecker Dunne at the regional hospital in Limerick last June a spot or not?

Spoken like a true Munster Man.

Farmer, there’s a fair chance that Rosenstock was on his way home from work. That’s caused some problems over spot validity in the past and I think its one that the C-SAC should look at in a bit of detail.

We can sit remotely, I would hope.

Good, I wouldnt like to rule the link out of this thats all.

This is unprecedented. There were questions asked early on about Bandages inclusion.

I will report back in due course.

:cool:

By reasoning of nobody being of strong eneogh character other than myself im still the sole celeb spot adjudicator on this site,we need a poll on this really,set it up there someone.

Your the only man for me on this anyway.

+1

anyone simply looking for their spot to be validated without any of this legends bullshit will be looking to The Link Walsh.

get out in the sun you fool -

Celebrity: Shane Ryan
Famous For: Fingal native is Dublin footballer and former Dublin hurler
When: Today at around half ten
Where: Howth Hill summit carpark
Other information: Have spotted Ryan in this location before. Have seen him cycle the hill couple of times over the past couple of weeks. He like many before him struggled to match the pace set by this forum member on the bike.

Irish Lion, Irish International, Leinster Heineken Cup winner & Dundalk native Rob Kearney walking along Dun Laoghaire Pier today around 4pm. He was with someone who may well have been his brother David. Rob was attracting a lot of the female attention. He’s a lot bigger & stockier than I thought he was.

[quote=“larryduff”]Celebrity: Shane Ryan
Other information: Have spotted Ryan in this location before. Have seen him cycle the hill couple of times over the past couple of weeks. He like many before him struggled to match the pace set by this forum member on the bike.[/quote]

Not a spot.

[quote=“larryduff”]Celebrity: Shane Ryan
Other information: Have spotted Ryan in this location before. Have seen him cycle the hill couple of times over the past couple of weeks. He like many before him struggled to match the pace set by this forum member on the bike.[/quote]

:smiley:

not a spot

Thanks for your opinion buddy, but I’ll wait for one of the real judges to pass comment.