Celeb Spotting šŸ

if i want your opinion, iā€™ll beat it out of youā€¦

internet hardman:rolleyes:

by the way - of course that fat cunt canning is down to earth - he is a slurryloving muldoon that has no reason to be up himself

:smiley:

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]internet hardman:rolleyes:

by the way - of course that fat cunt canning is down to earth - he is a slurryloving muldoon that has no reason to be up himself[/quote]

doesnā€™t stop a bunch of british plantersā€™ off-spring out in a a Dublin seaside village ā€¦:smiley:

[quote=ā€œscumpotā€]Celeb:Galway hurling Genius Joe Canning
when: saturday night between the hours of 8 and 11

sporting a lime green polo shirt ā€˜big Joeā€™ was devouring pint bottles of bulmers and chatting with a few Portumna
team mates and strangers alikeā€¦seemed a very down to earth ladā€¦[/quote]

Iā€™m curious to know is Joe an alright lad to have a pint with?

IOTM surely for HBV.

Not before time might I add.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]IOTM surely for HBV.

Not before time might I add.[/quote]

:clap:

[/quote]

I dunno, art went very mental last night, and its still very early. However, thinking Bacik is ridable is a holy fucking disgrace.

That sums her up pretty well.

:clap:

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]That sums her up pretty well.

:clap:[/quote]

Iā€™d disagree, sheā€™s not even the worst looking woman in politics. I give you, Widdecome.

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]not a spot

since when did we start letting wc scum like pisspot & whealo into our village:mad:[/quote]

:rolleyes:, door attendants obviously not doing their jobs.

big time, letting scum in- i hate out of towners coming to our pubs- its probably the main reason that the only places I go out to in Malahide these days in cruzzos or bon appetit

Great offer in Bon Appetit at the moment- 2 courses and a bottle of wine for 2 for 55.00.
Cruzzos is gone to fuck.

I actually saw a few chaps jostling with each other in wrights the other night, shocking scenes.

[quote=ā€œMullach Ideā€]Great offer in Bon Appetit at the moment- 2 courses and a bottle of wine for 2 for 55.00.
Cruzzos is gone to fuck.[/quote]

bon appetit:thumbsup:

Not before time might I add.[/quote]

i suppose blokes like me work at a level or two below cads like ye, especially flano who must be beating off the bitches.

:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

HBV is making me feel slightly hypocritical now after that comment. Iā€™d like to publicly apologise to the Kim Clijsters lookalike that I had to beat away the other night.

This one is for Padjo and The Link Walsh to decide -

Newstalk presenter Sean Moncrieff heading to his car on Drury St around 5.30pm this afternoon wearing jeans and a shirt. Heā€™s a lot taller than I thought he was.

[quote=ā€œMacā€]This one is for Padjo and The Link Walsh to decide -

Newstalk presenter Sean Moncrieff heading to his car on Drury St around 5.30pm this afternoon wearing jeans and a shirt. Heā€™s a lot taller than I thought he was.[/quote]

good grief moncrief:thumbsup: