Celeb Spotting šŸ

:mad:

[quote=ā€œsid waddellā€]Celeb: Mick Wallace
Where: The lane between South William St and Drury St beside Groganā€™s pub
When: 6:52pm exactly, September 24th, 2009 Mick was on his own, walking. He is quite small, apart from that I have nothing else to report.[/quote]

Good spot.

[quote=ā€œAtticus Finchā€]Who ? Anderson Cooper
Famous for ? CNN News anchor , host of Anderson Cooper 360 & being a card carrying homosexual .
Where ? W58st & 7th ave .
Attire ? Green tshirt , designer jeans , man bag .
Notes ? Anderson was cycling a mountain bike westbound on 58st, probably heading to the CNN studios,the cunt is as grey as a badger .[/quote]

Good spot.

:rolleyes:Flano and NCC decide the spots mate. Now fuck off.

:rolleyes:You should try and read some newspaper mate, keep upto date with the rest of the world.

:wink:

Good decision:clap:

Who - Peter Collins, Ray Houghton, Ronnie Whelan, Aidan Power
Famous for - Former Irish soccerball legends, RTE presenters
When - Last night from 11.30pm till 2.30am
Where - The worst & most pretentious pub in the world in Dublin
Notes - The lads were obviously out after the premiership show. Peter was drinking Coors light, Ray was on Guinness and Ronnie was drinking Vodka & White. Power was having a pint of Ken. They attracted a lot of female attention obviously.

Who- Ivan Yeats, Gerry ā€œThe Munkā€ Hutch and the actor that plays Keiff from Fair City
When- Last night between 7pm and 11.30 pm last night
Where- the o2 arena
Notes- Ivan Yeats seems to fancy himself as a right man about town, he did three or four laps of thr ringside seats shaking hands with the other hob knobsā€¦Also spotted a few others that were introduced to the crowd but they donā€™t really count

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]Who- Ivan Yeats, Gerry ā€œThe Munkā€ Hutch and the actor that plays Keiff from Fair City
Where- the o2 arena
Notes- Ivan Yeats seems to fancy himself as a right man about town, he did three or four laps of thr ringside seats shaking hands with the other hob knobsā€¦Also spotted a few others that were introduced to the crowd but they donā€™t really count[/quote]

Disappointed youā€™d pay money to go see that last night pukey.

Why, it could well be a long time again before there is a world title fight in Irelandā€¦A night out on the beer would have cost me far moreā€¦

[quote=ā€œMacā€]Who - Peter Collins, Ray Houghton, Ronnie Whelan, Aidan Power
Notes - The lads were obviously out after the premiership show. Peter was drinking Coors light, Ray was on Guinness and Ronnie was drinking Vodka & White. Power was having a pint of Ken. They attracted a lot of female attention obviously.[/quote]

Cafe Insane? Dawson Lounge?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Notes - The lads were obviously out after the premiership show. Peter was drinking Coors light, Ray was on Guinness and Ronnie was drinking Vodka & White. Power was having a pint of Ken. They attracted a lot of female attention obviously.[/quote]

The Long Hall?

The former Iā€™m ashamed to say

The Long Hallā€™s a decent pub.

Bartenders are cunts. I will accept not discusion on this.

Cunts.

Collins drinking Coors Light.

:eek:

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]Bartenders are cunts. I will accept not discusion on this.

Cunts.[/quote]

Whoā€™s taller? The barman in The Long Hall or Farmer?

Them fellas are all spots Mac:thumbsup:,good work.

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]Who- Ivan Yeats, Gerry ā€œThe Munkā€ Hutch and the actor that plays Keiff from Fair City
Where- the o2 arena
Notes- Ivan Yeats seems to fancy himself as a right man about town, he did three or four laps of thr ringside seats shaking hands with the other hob knobsā€¦Also spotted a few others that were introduced to the crowd but they donā€™t really count[/quote]

Ivan Yates is a spot:thumbsup:
The Monk isnt,hes a taxi driver for fuck sake:rolleyes:
Your not getting the last one for not bothering to find out his name,i think its Dave O Niell.

One out of three isnt bad:thumbsup:

Who - At the Races Presenter Gary Oā€™Brien
Where - The Wright Venue, Swords
When - Saturday 1am
Other Details - Gary seemed to be a little down over the lacklustre run of Send Me Home in Dundalk a couple of hours earlier but quickly perked up when the JDā€™s were lobbed in front of him. It was his last heavy session before his wedding this weekend.

I take it all of us here on tfk wish Gary well on his big day

[quote=ā€œthedancingbabyā€]Who - At the Races Presenter Gary Oā€™Brien
Where - The Wright Venue, Swords
When - Saturday 1am
Other Details - Gary seemed to be a little down over the lacklustre run of Send Me Home in Dundalk a couple of hours earlier but quickly perked up when the JDā€™s were lobbed in front of him. It was his last heavy session before his wedding this weekend.

I take it all of us here on tfk wish Gary well on his big day[/quote]

Whereā€™s he getting married DB?

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Whereā€™s he getting married DB?

[/quote]

all guests have to meet at a certain location in north dublin before being transported to the church.

you know how it is with these celebrity weddings farmer

[quote=ā€œthedancingbabyā€]all guests have to meet at a certain location in north dublin before being transported to the church.

you know how it is with these celebrity weddings farmer[/quote]

Of course DB. And they donā€™t come much bigger celebrities than Gary Oā€™Brien.