Celeb Spotting 🐐

Flano or NCC will judge thank you very much.

:clap:

You have no authority here. This is Bandage’s baby.

You have no authority here. This is Bandage’s baby.[/quote]

Bandage can speak for himself, you do not need to speak on behalf of others mate.

You’ve been dealt with here. Move along. :thumbsup:

:clap:

Go on the Prawn!!

:thumbsup:

[quote=“myboyblue”]You’ve been dealt with here. Move along. :thumbsup:

:clap:[/quote]

Move along? Who gave you the stripes?:clap:

your auld wan, ba dum tish. :smiley:

MBB taking an almighty beating here

Who ? Anderson Cooper
Famous for ? CNN News anchor , host of Anderson Cooper 360 & being a card carrying homosexual .
Where ? W58st & 7th ave .
Attire ? Green tshirt , designer jeans , man bag .
Notes ? Anderson was cycling a mountain bike westbound on 58st, probably heading to the CNN studios,the cunt is as grey as a badger .

Celeb: Mick Wallace
Where: The lane between South William St and Drury St beside Grogan’s pub
When: 6:52pm exactly, September 24th, 2009 Mick was on his own, walking. He is quite small, apart from that I have nothing else to report.

[quote=“Atticus Finch”]Who ? Anderson Cooper
Famous for ? CNN News anchor , host of Anderson Cooper 360 & being a card carrying homosexual .
Notes ? Anderson was cycling a mountain bike westbound on 58st, probably heading to the CNN studios,the cunt is as grey as a badger .[/quote]

Good spot there:thumbsup:

[quote=“sid waddell”]Celeb: Mick Wallace
When: 6:52pm exactly, September 24th, 2009 Mick was on his own, walking. He is quite small, apart from that I have nothing else to report.[/quote]

Not really a celeb,not a spot.

When: 6:52pm exactly, September 24th, 2009 Mick was on his own, walking. He is quite small, apart from that I have nothing else to report.[/quote]

Who is Mick Wallace some sort of local celebrity?

I presume seeing Tom Jones flying into The Brazen Head last night doesn’t count?

spot

high flying property developer who boasted sometime back that he doesnt even pay interest on the tens of millions he owes to the banks.
he’s a bit of a cunt.

:thumbsup:

Notes ? Anderson was cycling a mountain bike westbound on 58st, probably heading to the CNN studios,the cunt is as grey as a badger .[/quote]
when did he catch the gay atticus?

Not a spot.

:mad: Outstanding work.