Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Kevin Dundon
Famous For : been a celebrity chef in charge of HEAT tv show, along with regulary been on the afternoon show, writer of 2 cook books, owner of Dunbrody Country house and Spa
Where: St.James’GAA pitch , Ramsgrange
When : approx 8pm yday evening
other information : dundon was collecting his daughter(s) from underage training.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Who: Mike Murphy

Famous for: Ex RTE TV presenter and businessman

Where: On footpath on Harcourt Street roughly oustide Coppers

Wearing: Leather jacket over a suit and fairly thick soled shoes.

Company: None

Other Info: Murphy was walking quite briskly and checked his watch as I passed in. I deduced that he was running late for an appointment of some sort. He made his way down that oft travelled lane between Coppers and Flannerys.

Do you think he might have been going to collect a jacket/wallet/set of keys from Flannerys or Coppers?![/quote]

Need a judgement on this NCC.

Murphy heads up Haroourt Developments which are based on Harcourt Street just down from Coppers.

He was in a work situation but not in the situation which made him famous.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Who: Kevin Dundon
Famous For : been a celebrity chef in charge of HEAT tv show, along with regulary been on the afternoon show, writer of 2 cook books, owner of Dunbrody Country house and Spa
Where: St.James’GAA pitch , Ramsgrange
When : approx 8pm yday evening
other information : dundon was collecting his daughter(s) from underage training.[/quote]

not a spot:rolleyes:

Other Info: Murphy was walking quite briskly and checked his watch as I passed in. I deduced that he was running late for an appointment of some sort. He made his way down that oft travelled lane between Coppers and Flannerys.

Do you think he might have been going to collect a jacket/wallet/set of keys from Flannerys or Coppers?![/quote]

not a spot- it was 50/50 but tittrots other non spot swung me against this one

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Need a judgement on this NCC.

Murphy heads up Haroourt Developments which are based on Harcourt Street just down from Coppers.

He was in a work situation but not in the situation which made him famous.[/quote]

Eh Farmer,

See reply No. #1460 on page 73 of this thread.

Get your coat son.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Need a judgement on this NCC.

He was in a work situation but not in the situation which made him famous.[/quote]

dunph- im getting sick of the brit sticking up stupid pictures on every thread- any way you can stop him doing that?

do you mind not trying to start a row on the hallowed celeb thread:mad::smiley:

:rolleyes:

[quote=“tipptops*”]Eh Farmer,

See reply No. #1460 on page 73 of this thread.

Get your coat son.[/quote]

:smiley:

Just realised after that I posted that I probably had Murphy as a spot a while back!

But NCC has become much more stringent since then with regard to spots.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Mike Murphy

Other Info: Murphy was walking quite briskly and checked his watch as I passed him. I deduced that he was running late for an appointment of some sort. He made his way down that oft travelled lane between Coppers and Flannerys.[/quote]

rules change mac

deal with it

[quote=“north county corncrake”]rules change mac

deal with it[/quote]

After reading Tipptops post I thought it sounded similar to farmers one from a while back so dug it out. Twas only after posting it I saw the rest of the thread.

As hard as it might be to believe, not all of my posts are directed at you NCC :eek:

After reading Tipptops post I thought it sounded similar to farmers one from a while back so dug it out. Twas only after posting it I saw the rest of the thread.

As hard as it might be to believe, not all of my posts are directed at you NCC :eek:[/quote]

what has happened to you over the last few months - you have gone from someone that i mildly disliked to someone that disgusts me

If Mac is upsetting the pigs he is doing something right

celebrity spot tonight: league trophy, FAI Cup trophy, EA Sports trophy. All in the same room. Get in there

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]If Mac is upsetting the pigs he is doing something right

celebrity spot tonight: league trophy, FAI Cup trophy, EA Sports trophy. All in the same room. Get in there[/quote]

how much did fenlon get from burdocks in the end?

Just realised after that I posted that I probably had Murphy as a spot a while back!

But NCC has become much more stringent since then with regard to spots.[/quote]

Incredible scenes, farmer you are the ultimate TFK idiot and this is imo your greatest single act of idiocy.

That was sensational.

The Kevin Dundon ‘spot’ was an old cailinlochgarman one from back then too.

Farmer coming on disputing a spot that he initially registered. :clap:

:clap::popcorn:

That was sensational.

The Kevin Dundon ‘spot’ was an old cailinlochgarman one from back then too.

Farmer coming on disputing a spot that he initially registered. :clap:[/quote]

At the time I didn’t actually realise that Murphy worked in the area. I have seen him about ten times since then as well but haven’t posted it as I realised he worked on Harcourt Street.

Also Appendage is a fat headed cunt.