Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]At the time I didn’t actually realise that Murphy worked in the area. I have seen him about ten times since then as well but haven’t posted it as I realised he worked on Harcourt Street.

Also Appendage is a fat headed cunt.[/quote]

The important thing here is that you learn from your mistakes.

Fantastic stuff.

This takes Farmers preachy condesendingness to a whole new level.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]At the time I didn’t actually realise that Murphy worked in the area. I have seen him about ten times since then as well but haven’t posted it as I realised he worked on Harcourt Street.

Also Appendage is a fat headed cunt.[/quote]

The funniest part for me is that it was a word for word replication of your spot and you didn’t notice.

Farmer is a hypocritical cunt, who would have guessed.

Fantastic internetting from tipptops though.

Best of luck to celebrity celeb spotee Gary O’Brien on the occasion of his wedding today.

Does this mean Gary won’t be online today?

He still found time to select out his best picks for ATR, even on his wedding day. What a pro.

7.00 DUNDALK
1 pt each-way PLUM SUGAR (Best early price)

8.30 DUNDALK
3 pts each-way FIERY LAD (Best early price)

[quote=“HBV*”]Farmer is a hypocritical cunt, who would have guessed.

Fantastic internetting from tipptops though.[/quote]

Tipptops is an INTERNET legend after all. Well done sir.

[quote=“The Runt”]He still found time to select out his best picks for ATR, even on his wedding day. What a pro.

7.00 DUNDALK

8.30 DUNDALK
3 pts each-way FIERY LAD (Best early price)[/quote]

I hope for her sake that Gary is a fiery lad for his sugar plum tonight.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Who: Mike Murphy

Famous for: Ex RTE TV presenter and businessman

Where: On footpath on Harcourt Street roughly oustide Coppers

Wearing: Leather jacket over a suit and fairly thick soled shoes.

Company: None

Other Info: Murphy was walking quite briskly and checked his watch as I passed in. I deduced that he was running late for an appointment of some sort. He made his way down that oft travelled lane between Coppers and Flannerys.

Do you think he might have been going to collect a jacket/wallet/set of keys from Flannerys or Coppers?![/quote]

[quote=“tipptops*”]Who: Kevin Dundon
Famous For : been a celebrity chef in charge of HEAT tv show, along with regulary been on the afternoon show, writer of 2 cook books, owner of Dunbrody Country house and Spa
Where: St.James’GAA pitch , Ramsgrange
When : approx 8pm yday evening
other information : dundon was collecting his daughter(s) from underage training.[/quote]

These are both valid celebrity spots:thumbsup:

eh link, read back over the thread first.

I think someone missed the joke here. By the way, we don’t need your expressing your opinion on the validity or otherwise of spots - it’s of no concern to you.

[quote=“Sheriff Lobo”]No problem.
Does that mean that no GAA players are spots?[/quote]

There are only two exceptions to the no GAA players rule,DJ Carey and i think Sean Og O Hailpin,this is a necessary rule to prevent people from reporting spots of cunts like Cluxton,Vaughan,Goggins,The Brogans etc on a daily basis.

Thank you for your enquiry.

:wink: and :smiley:

I just did.

;):clap:Well said Bandage, someone had to tell the thick bog dwelling fucktard cunt to keep his opinions away from this thread.

:clap:

[quote=“The Runt”]He still found time to select out his best picks for ATR, even on his wedding day. What a pro.

7.00 DUNDALK

8.30 DUNDALK
3 pts each-way FIERY LAD (Best early price)[/quote]

Plum Sugar wins at 7/2!

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]There are only two exceptions to the no GAA players rule,DJ Carey and i think Sean Og O Hailpin,this is a necessary rule to prevent people from reporting spots of cunts like Cluxton,Vaughan,Goggins,The Brogans etc on a daily basis.

Thank you for your enquiry.[/quote]

Meh, can respect that, but 1 Brogan spot = 100 LOI failed soccerball players. Gotta rule out all sports so if the most popular games in the country aren’t included.

Celeb: Stephen Nolan

Timing: Around 2am

Famous for: Kama Lifestyles love coach and Wexford hurler

Attire: Slacks, shirt and some kind of an awful waistcoat thing

Other notes: I was walking up Harcourt Street in the company of two ladies. In front of us were two scantily clad slags, one of whom had arse cheeks showing. Nolan was walking towards us down the road and greeted the two slags with: “Allo, allo, allo”.
They didn’t respond.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Celeb: Stephen Nolan

Timing: Around 2am

Famous for: Kama Lifestyles love coach and Wexford hurler

Attire: Slacks, shirt and some kind of an awful waistcoat thing

Other notes: I was walking up Harcourt Street in the company of two ladies. In front of us were two scantily clad slags, one of whom had arse cheeks showing. Nolan was walking towards us down the road and greeted the two slags with: “Allo, allo, allo”.
They didn’t respond.[/quote]

:smiley: :clap: :clap: