Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Nolan was walking towards us down the road and greeted the two slags with: “Allo, allo, allo”.
They didn’t respond.[/quote]

That usually allways works. :confused:

Who: Prime Time presenter and MILF Miriam O Callaghan.

Where: Mc Donalds at the entrance to the Swan centre in Rathmines

When: Yesterday (Saturday) around 18.30 hours

Wearing: A multi-coloured cardigan/shirt number, a nice pair of tight jeans and sandals.

Other info: I was heading into Dunnes to buy some groceries when I spotted a tall blonde with a fine arse. Upon closer inspection I noticed the arse belonged to Miriam. She was in the company of (I presume) one of her 7 offspring who was having a happy meal. Miriam had a coffee in front of her. Just before she was out of sight her phone rang. I’m happy to report she seemed in good form.

Other other info: You so would.

He put on a weird cockney accent and all. I was surprised too.

Who: RTE weather girl Nuala Carey

http://tvpresenters.thetvroomplus.com/images-weather/nuala-carey-large-1.jpg

Where: Baggot Inn

When: Sat night

Wearing: LBD

Other info: Looked better than she normally does on d’telly, or maybe I just had the beer goggles on. Has a hot gamey looking cougar friend with her.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Celeb: Stephen Nolan

Timing: Around 2am

Famous for: Kama Lifestyles love coach and Wexford hurler

Attire: Slacks, shirt and some kind of an awful waistcoat thing

Other notes: I was walking up Harcourt Street in the company of two ladies. In front of us were two scantily clad slags, one of whom had arse cheeks showing. Nolan was walking towards us down the road and greeted the two slags with: “Allo, allo, allo”.
They didn’t respond.[/quote]

Not a spot.

[quote=“Flano”]Not a spot.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/fireraider/OTHER/angry_jap.png[/quote]

How is that not a spot?

WRONG. :smiley:

Because I said so.

I wasn’t aware that you had the relevant authority?
A spot, I say.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]I wasn’t aware that you had the relevant authority?
A spot, I say.[/quote]

now you are aware- if flano says not a spot- it aint a spot - ok?

[quote=“Thrawneen”]I wasn’t aware that you had the relevant authority?
A spot, I say.[/quote]

as has been extablished it’s the link walsh for all your celeb spotting quandaries, accept no substitutes

you fuckin tard- people in urban & developed areas dont like your shitty little games hence none of those poxy bogtards that play those dying games are spots - you stupid wanker

shouldnt you be in iraq serving your queen you cuntbag?

That’s what I was thinking Art. But if it makes Flano and NCC happy to pretend to be big boys, let’s leave them to it, eh?

Good lads. :thumbsup:

as i’m sure you’ve heard enough times from you parents and friends, you’re nothing but a source of constant disapointment to me :mad:

Heres on for ye

Billy McCarthy
WLR presenter
Famous for his liveline style show on WLR every morning
Spotted in city square shopping centre, wearing brown cords, leather jacket and funeral shoes.
Billy looked like he was in a real hurry and wasnt in the mood for my “well Billy boy”

wrong

:mad:

just cos you see yourself as legend doesn’t mean the world sees you that way…

[quote=“Cian Foley”]Heres on for ye

Billy McCarthy
WLR presenter
Famous for his liveline style show on WLR every morning
Spotted in city square shopping centre, wearing brown cords, leather jacket and funeral shoes.
Billy looked like he was in a real hurry and wasnt in the mood for my “well Billy boy”[/quote]

:mad: