Celeb Spotting 🐐

a lot of homophobic posts today pisspot?any particular reason?

just think you and dunph really have some serious chemistry going…

ah right, was worried that as the drought continued you might have been questioning yourself

I hope Kevin wins

ask your missus about my alleged drought…her limping round the house today and not being able to sit down was nothing to do with her sitting on piece of glass like she told you…:rolleyes:
Star Bar time…:thumbsup:

:rolleyes::smiley:

wrong thread you tard

[quote=“scumpot”]ask your missus about my alleged drought…her limping round the house today and not being able to sit down was nothing to do with her sitting on piece of glass like she told you…:rolleyes:
Star Bar time…:thumbsup:[/quote]

i found it strange that she had a strap on in her bag. hope you are walking alright today too mate

sorry to tell ye lad but that wasn’t for me…and if its not for you…jeez she must have more pricks than a Rose bush…:eek:

You know how I know you’re both gay? Because you like talking about gay sex.

thinly veiled ‘we’ve a bit of a patrick bergin/julia roberts in sleeping with the enemy thing going on …I’m a control freak…’:D:D

huh?..whats “gay sex”?..

your first response was wittier- you should have left it at that.looks even poorer as you have had to of thought of that 1 as it took 5 mins:rolleyes:

yeah, what you u & collie moran get up to is lovemaking, its so much more than sex:D

thinly veiled “I’m seething because Scumpot made my missus red raw”…:rolleyes:

The Internet class 101. Only reply to the same post once.

:rolleyes::clap::clap:

bad mistake by tosspot there in all fairness

bad mistake by tosspot there in all fairness[/quote]

you’re really clutching at straws now…:clap::rolleyes:

If you acuse somebody of clutching at straws it’s usually because your clutching at straws yourself.

That’s why Shermin is a legend in these parts.

:rolleyes: