Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Celeb: Stephen Nolan

Timing: Around 2am

Famous for: Kama Lifestyles love coach and Wexford hurler

Attire: Slacks, shirt and some kind of an awful waistcoat thing

Other notes: I was walking up Harcourt Street in the company of two ladies. In front of us were two scantily clad slags, one of whom had arse cheeks showing. Nolan was walking towards us down the road and greeted the two slags with: “Allo, allo, allo”.
They didn’t respond.[/quote]

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Who: Prime Time presenter and MILF Miriam O Callaghan.

Where: Mc Donalds at the entrance to the Swan centre in Rathmines

When: Yesterday (Saturday) around 18.30 hours

Wearing: A multi-coloured cardigan/shirt number, a nice pair of tight jeans and sandals.

Other info: I was heading into Dunnes to buy some groceries when I spotted a tall blonde with a fine arse. Upon closer inspection I noticed the arse belonged to Miriam. She was in the company of (I presume) one of her 7 offspring who was having a happy meal. Miriam had a coffee in front of her. Just before she was out of sight her phone rang. I’m happy to report she seemed in good form.

Other other info: You so would.[/quote]

[quote=“Sheriff Lobo”]Who: RTE weather girl Nuala Carey

http://tvpresenters.thetvroomplus.com/images-weather/nuala-carey-large-1.jpg

Where: Baggot Inn

When: Sat night

Wearing: LBD

Other info: Looked better than she normally does on d’telly, or maybe I just had the beer goggles on. Has a hot gamey looking cougar friend with her.[/quote]

Stephen Nolan,Kama Lifestyles legend,Spot:thumbsup:

Miriam O Callaghan,great spot:thumbsup:

Nuala Carey,good spot:thumbsup:,you should have tried her Sherrif,shes on a different paper every Week with interviews of basically thinly veiled “i havent had a good seeing to in months”
shes anybodys Sherrif ya slipped up there.

[quote=“Cian Foley”]Heres on for ye

Billy McCarthy
WLR presenter
Famous for his liveline style show on WLR every morning
Spotted in city square shopping centre, wearing brown cords, leather jacket and funeral shoes.
Billy looked like he was in a real hurry and wasnt in the mood for my “well Billy boy”[/quote]

Not a spot,Fuck off Cian you townie cunt

[quote=“The Dunph”]Who: Istabraq.
Where: Tipperary Races.
When: Today at about 3.00pm.
Famous for: Three times Champion Hurdle winner.
Wearing: A throw/smock of some sort.
Other nots: Istabraq looked very contented in himself as he was paraded in the parade ring in front of his adoring public.[/quote]

Good effort Dunph but not a spot,had you met him in the newsagents in Fethard some morning twould have been a spot,he was on official business at Tipp racecourse,good to hear he was in good form anyway:thumbsup:

Link why do you insist on giving your opinion when it counts for nothing. Just leave it alone. Jaysus.

We discussed the matter of who held sole control of the celeb spots thread here a few Weeks ago,it was suggested that a poll be set up to assertain who should control the thread,mesef,NCC,Bandage and some other no mark were proposed to battle it out.

NCC issued no statement on the matter leaving just mesef and Bandage as possible candidates,i was all for a head to head between mesef and Bandage but the Wexford man backed down and wouldnt allow his name go forward for a head to head vote thus eliminating himself,as i was the only candidate willing to go to the polls i was deemed elected,its all been done and dusted here on Celeb Spotting

As another contributer noted here earlier,for all your celeb spot adjudication needs see the sole adjudicator THE LINK WALSH:thumbsup:,now fuck off unless you’ve a spot to report.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]We discussed the matter of who held sole control of the celeb spots thread here a few Weeks ago,it was suggested that a poll be set up to assertain who should control the thread,mesef,NCC,Bandage and some other no mark were proposed to battle it out.

NCC issued no statement on the matter leaving just mesef and Bandage as possible candidates,i was all for a head to head between mesef and Bandage but the Wexford man backed down and wouldnt allow his name go forward for a head to head vote thus eliminating himself,as i was the only candidate willing to go to the polls i was deemed elected,its all been done and dusted here on Celeb Spotting

As another contributer noted here earlier,for all your celeb spot adjudication needs see the sole adjudicator THE LINK WALSH:thumbsup:,now fuck off unless you’ve a spot to report.[/quote]

you don’t have to explain anything to that gobshite Link

Who: FAI chief executive, general cap-in-hand merchant, and the object of Link’s ire, John Delaney

Where: Flannerys of Camden St

When: Yesterday (Tuesday) around 23.30 hours

Wearing: Suit (prt-a-porter) and tie (tacky, nouveau-riche gold silk effect, if you’re bothered)

Other info: The poor man hardly had time to sup his pint, what with being interrogated by all sorts of jobsworths. Much like the local TD, everyone wanted a word in his ear. The haircut really is quite a sight.

[quote=“treaty_exile”]Who: FAI chief executive, general cap-in-hand merchant, and the object of Link’s ire, John Delaney

When: Yesterday (Tuesday) around 23.30 hours

Wearing: Suit (prt-a-porter) and tie (tacky, nouveau-riche gold silk effect, if you’re bothered)

Other info: The poor man hardly had time to sup his pint, what with being interrogated by all sorts of jobsworths. Much like the local TD, everyone wanted a word in his ear. The haircut really is quite a sight.[/quote]

Good spot of the biggest bluff merchant in Irish sport:thumbsup:

[quote=“treaty_exile”]Who: FAI chief executive, general cap-in-hand merchant, and the object of Link’s ire, John Delaney

.[/quote]

Great spot. Did you go to Coppers after?

Its not a celeb spot as such but…
I’ve spotted Scumpot having what appears to be a mental breakdown on this thread.
and I’ve spotted that swamp-dweller TLW shouting out to be noticed,like a 2 year old in a creche.
do they count as spots?
I awit the real adjudicators decision on this thread.
i thank you.

[quote=“josepi73”]Its not a celeb spot as such but…
I’ve spotted Scumpot having what appears to be a mental breakdown on this thread.
and I’ve spotted that swamp-dweller TLW shouting out to be noticed,like a 2 year old in a creche.
do they count as spots?
i thank you.[/quote]

You havent spotted any celebrities or public figures in Irish life,fuck off out of this thread until you do.

[quote=“josepi73”]Its not a celeb spot as such but…
do they count as spots?
i thank you.[/quote]

yes, I think they are proper spots

John Delaney = cunt

Spotted the Managing Director of the Irish Times out there at the NCI, some slag called Maeve something or other, Claire Byrne is interviewing her for the dubiously titled “legends on your lunch” series of interviews. She wouldn’t get near the legends group.

i did surely.
southern comfort and 7up all the way.
fit to be tied today.

Who - Gary O’Brien
Famous For - Being the Voice of Ireland on At The Races
Where - The altar of a church in Maynooth, Co Kildare
When - Fri 2nd Oct @ 2pm

Gary appeared a little nervous as he awaited the arrival of his then future wife. Once she arrived, he seemed to relax and cruised through the ceremony.

John O’Shea in coppers on Sunday night

Who - Gordon Elliott
Famous For - Being the youngest trainer ever to win the Grand National with Silver Birch and also being the trainer of wonder horse, Cabernet Sauvignon
Where - Carton House, Maynooth, Co Kildare
When - Fri 2nd Oct / Sat 3rd Oct

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]John O’Shea in coppers on Sunday night

[/quote]

You would think he would be better served trying to get Sharon Commons released in fairness.

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Who - Gary O’Brien
Famous For - Being the Voice of Ireland on At The Races
Where - The altar of a church in Maynooth, Co Kildare
When - Fri 2nd Oct @ 2pm

Gary appeared a little nervous as he awaited the arrival of his then future wife. Once she arrived, he seemed to relax and cruised through the ceremony.[/quote]

For the first time ever on this thread the above Gary O Brien spot is going to have to be deemed invalid,you knew he was going to be there,not a spot.

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Who - Gordon Elliott
Famous For - Being the youngest trainer ever to win the Grand National with Silver Birch and also being the trainer of wonder horse, Cabernet Sauvignon
Where - Carton House, Maynooth, Co Kildare
When - Fri 2nd Oct / Sat 3rd Oct[/quote]

John O Shea is a spot,thanks for giving us all the other info you lazy cunt.

Gordon Elliot is a spot:thumbsup: