Celeb Spotting 🐐

he is tiny my friend in like 4ft and she was nearly as tall as him and i was taller

The way they wear ties with huge knots for formal events and tv interviews is just plain wrong, makes them look even smaller. A tight Windsor knot is the way forward for the vertically challenged.

Who: matty forde
Where: paddy blues, gorey
When : Last night 11.30
Wearing: multi-pocketed jeans, blue v necked jumper and shirt
Other Info: matty was bandage like in his hanging around the ladies jacks, he was in good spirits

[quote=“artfoley”]Who: matty forde
Other Info: matty was bandage like in his hanging around the ladies jacks, he was in good spirits[/quote]

Superb. Paddy Blues is a fine establishment.

Other Info: matty was bandage like in his hanging around the ladies jacks, he was in good spirits[/quote]
Link will be along shortly to inform you that it’s not a spot;)!

That’s not a spot. Does nobody listen around here.

Matty is far from your average GAA player. A spot, say I.

No spot. Bandage will admit as much in due course.

we listen to link, and i’ll go with whatever link decrees, but having matty mimic bandage is extraordinary enough to merit a spot

Without doubt a spot. Do you frequent Paddy Blues much Art? I’m fond of French’s for a few pints when it’s during the day. Gorey is a superb town.

would drink mostly in 3 locations when home: frenchs, blues and the bank

frenchs is a great place on a sunny work day, love annoying bank of ireland customers :smiley:

blues has changed a lot over the last few years and wouldn’t be my crowd in it really any more

very fond of the bank (2 of my friends have the lease on it)

was shocked at the state of the harbour when I went home, they’ve destroyed the placeyesterday

[quote=“artfoley”]would drink mostly in 3 locations when home: frenchs, blues and the bank

frenchs is a great place on a sunny work day, love annoying bank of ireland customers :smiley:

blues has changed a lot over the last few years and wouldn’t be my crowd in it really any more

very fond of the bank (2 of my friends have the lease on it)

was shocked at the state of the harbour when I went home, they’ve destroyed the placeyesterday[/quote]

We could nearly have the TFK XMAS PARTY 2010 in Gorey.

[quote=“artfoley”]would drink mostly in 3 locations when home: the humberside arms, the slug & lettuce & the king edward

the humberside arms is a great place on a sunny work day, love annoying alliance & leicester customers :smiley:

the slug & lettuce has changed a lot over the last few years and wouldn’t be my crowd in it really any more

very fond of the king edward (2 of my friends have the lease on it)

was shocked at the state of the high st when I went home, they’ve destroyed the placeyesterday[/quote]

fixed that for you

returned the favour

HMSwine

I spotted Denim Mick the other night, You don’t see me posting that every time I see him.

MATTY FORDE SUCKS DICK.

Not a spot, not a spot, not a spot, not a spot. You get the picture yet. NOT A SPOT.

P.S.

NOT A SPOT

[quote=“Flano”]MATTY FORDE SUCKS DICK.

Not a spot, not a spot, not a spot, not a spot. You get the picture yet. NOT A SPOT.

P.S.

NOT A SPOT[/quote]

matty forde isnt a spot- he is a thug - he stands on peoples heads- he is a jobless cunt- a strain on our states resources- why doesnt the aids ridden bastard emigrate & fuck off to kilburn to carry the hod - i hate him & he isnt a fuckin spot- he is a village idiot - no more no less-

[quote=“Flano”]MATTY FORDE SUCKS DICK.

P.S.

NOT A SPOT[/quote]

:D:clap:

i think its time we took control of this thread once more

dunph - ban this tard for posting this shit