Celeb Spotting šŸ

Not a spot

:smiley:

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]as has been extablished through custom, practice & precedent itā€™s the link walsh for all your celeb spotting quandaries, accept no substitutes

leg-ends need not apply[/quote]

:rolleyes:

What are you clapping at?

artfoley stating what we all know deep down.
The Link decides the spots.

Sure the only celebs Link would see in the boghole of the country heā€™s from are GAA players. I doubt heā€™s ever even stood outside Krystal freezing his balls off at 3am hoping for a spot. Useless cunt is all he is!

[quote=ā€œPiles Hussainā€]artfoley stating what we all know deep down.
The Link decides the spots.[/quote]

The only spots he knows about are the pock marks on his face.

Ben knows the score.

Link has said GAA players are not celebs and not standing outside Krystals, ever, for any reason, is a good thing in anyones book.

Ive never been to Krystal,is it a Snooker Hall or something?,celeb spots are scarce down my way theres no question about it,ya wouldnt spot many celebs in The Spots.Still at the same time ive reported a fair few spots on this thread.

Ill be continuing in my role as sole celeb spots adjudicator until it is proven beyond doubt that im not the most suitable candidate for the post,ill face a motion of no confidence if somebody sets up a poll,id do it mesef but i cant do that stuff.

I said it, Ben said it, Bandage said it and Farmer (Iā€™m fairly sure) has said it, you donā€™t have any say in anything.

I say he does.

Set up a poll on the matter.

Nobody gives a flying fook what you think.

& no, Iā€™m not going to be responsible for bringing another fooking poll to the forum.

[quote=ā€œBenSherminā€]Nobody gives a flying fook what you think.

& no, Iā€™m not going to be responsible for bringing another fooking poll to the forum.[/quote]

[quote=ā€œTHE LINK WALSHā€]Ive never been to Krystal,is it a Snooker Hall or something?,celeb spots are scarce down my way theres no question about it,ya wouldnt spot many celebs in The Spots.Still at the same time ive reported a fair few spots on this thread.

Ill be continuing in my role as sole celeb spots adjudicator until it is proven beyond doubt that im not the most suitable candidate for the post,ill face a motion of no confidence if somebody sets up a poll,id do it mesef but i cant do that stuff.[/quote]

:rolleyes:You stink of shit.

:thumbsup::rolleyes: And i said it .

:rolleyes:Nobody cares what a racist pig says.

[quote=ā€œBenSherminā€]Nobody gives a flying fook what you think.

& no, Iā€™m not going to be responsible for bringing another fooking poll to the forum.[/quote]

:D:clap:

:thumbsup::clap:

Who: Bernard Dunne
Where: Karma Niteclub Athlone at Lazy Radio Tour
When : Last night between 11.30- 2.30
Wearing: Black Shirt , Black Bottoms
Other Info: Bernard was in good humour posed for photos with people and seemed very friendly

[quote=ā€œcailinlochgarmanā€]Who: Bernard Dunne
Wearing: Black Skirt , Black Bottoms
Other Info: Bernard was in good humour posed for photos with people and seemed very friendly[/quote]

No wonder this lad got a baytin :eek: :eek:

Wearing: Black Skirt , Black Bottoms
Other Info: Bernard was in good humour posed for photos with people and seemed very friendly[/quote]

Howā€™s Dunph doing?

not awake as usuallyā€¦ all fixed now

Wearing: Black Shirt , Black Bottoms
I see that cunt the whole time in and around Quarryvale and Neilstown, who the fook does he think he is strutting around the gaff, heā€™s smaller than me for fecks sake!!