Celeb Spotting 🐐

Huh?

Im the sole authority on these matters,fuck off and take NCC with you,i see yere both back today;)

Drink driving criminals have no place dictating any matters to the good people of this forum.

Now fuck off and take your horse with you.

Listen link, Bandage explained this last week I think, pay attention. The prawn is an alright sort.

See Link, MBB has no respect for you either. He’s just palling off with all those soccer bums now, for some weird reason he likes to be liked by everyone on a web forum, yet he’s failed, miserably.

Who: Connie from Fair City (The blondy lesbian).
Known for: Kissing a bird before the 9pm watershed.
When: Friday 23rd October.
Where: Lemon Jelly, Millenium walkway ordering a take-away coffee.
Wearing: Nice pear of skinny black jeans and a flowery blouse (I think, couldn’t stop looking at her arse in those jeans). Jeans were quite possibly robbed from Vino’s Tapas bar on the Fair City set, GSH get onto it!!
Other info: Yes I fucking would and unfortunately no she wasn’t with Yvonne.

Who: Turlough from Fair City.
Known for: Hearing dead people and shagging Renee, dirty fooker.
When: Also on Friday 23rd October.
Where: In the IFI, going to see a horror movie with dead people in it. Seems this punter takes his Fair City role very seriously!
Wearing: A Ben Shermin type coat, 5 O’Clock stubble and a tweed cap.

[quote=“BenShermin”]Who: Connie from Fair City (The blondy lesbian).
Known for: Kissing a bird before the 9pm watershed.
When: Friday 23rd October.
Where: Lemon Jelly, Millenium walkway ordering a take-away coffee.
Wearing: Nice pear of skinny black jeans and a flowery blouse (I think, couldn’t stop looking at her arse in those jeans). Jeans were quite possibly robbed from Vino’s Tapas bar on the Fair City set, GSH get onto it!!
Other info: Yes I fucking would and unfortunately no she wasn’t with Yvonne.[/quote]

[quote=“BenShermin”]Who: Turlough from Fair City.
Known for: Hearing dead people and shagging Renee, dirty fooker.
When: Also on Friday 23rd October.
Where: In the IFI, going to see a horror movie with dead people in it. Seems this punter takes his Fair City role very seriously!
Wearing: A Ben Shermin type coat, 5 O’Clock stubble and a tweed cap.[/quote]

Unless yer able to come with a real name for these no marks neither are spots im afraid.

Lisa Harding plays Connie in Fair City and Declan Conlon plays Turlough. Both actors on prime time Irish television, therefore spot valid.

[SIZE=1]Don’t worry link, someday they’ll bring back Glenroe, I’m sure of it![/SIZE]

[quote=“BenShermin”]Lisa Harding plays Connie in Fair City and Declan Conlon plays Turlough. Both actors on prime time Irish television, therefore spot valid.

[SIZE=1]Don’t worry link, someday they’ll bring back Glenroe, I’m sure of it![/SIZE][/quote]

Shit spots,but spots at the same time.

Who: David McWilliams
Famous for: Ginger pompous economist
Where: Fitzwilliam Square
When: Today around 4pm
Other info: I was in an automobile and McWilliams walked out of the road and waited for us to pass before crossing. He was talking on his mobile phone.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: David McWilliams
Famous for: Ginger pompous economist
Where: Fitzwilliam Square
When: Today around 4pm
Other info: I was in an automobile and McWilliams walked out of the road and waited for us to pass before crossing. He was talking on his mobile phone.[/quote]

good spot

good headline in the phoenix about him this week

www.thephoenix.ie

[quote=“north county corncrake”]good spot

good headline in the phoenix about him this week

www.thephoenix.ie[/quote]

:smiley:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

How does one walk out of the road? Emerge out from under the tarmacadam or something?

:D:clap::smiley:

Who: Niall Quinn
Famous for: Being a cross between Farmerinthecity and Mother Theresa
Where: Dublin Airport, near Tie Rack
When: Today around 8am
Other info: Niall was hanging around outside Tie Rack near the entrance to the restaurant area. He was rummaging in his bag for something. Not much to report really. Very low key.

[quote=“Rocko”]Who: Niall Quinn
Other info: Niall was hanging around outside Tie Rack near the entrance to the restaurant area. He was rummaging in his bag for something. Not much to report really. Very low key.[/quote]

I thought GAA stars weren’t allowed as spots?

Tie rack in Dublin airport seems to be a hotspot for celeb spots.

:rolleyes:

Fuck off.

[quote=“Rocko”]Who: Niall Quinn
Other info: Niall was hanging around outside Tie Rack near the entrance to the restaurant area. He was rummaging in his bag for something. Not much to report really. Very low key.[/quote]

Good spot.

They’re not.

Fuck off.

Good spot.

They’re not.[/quote]

:clap: