Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Tommy Walsh
Famous for: Precocious young AFL buck and future darling of the St. Kilda faithful.
Where: Leeson Place.
When: Today, around 2:15pm
Other info: Tommy was wearing a torquise t-shirt, ill-suited to the wintry conditions. He climbed into a 2002 Passat accompanied by a fairly attractive blonde.

Fuck off.

Good spot.

They’re not.[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Who: Tommy Walsh
Famous for: Precocious young AFL buck and future darling of the St. Kilda faithful.
Other info: Tommy was wearing a torquise t-shirt, ill-suited to the wintry conditions. He climbed into a 2002 Passat accompanied by a fairly attractive blonde.[/quote]

never heard of him & if i did i dont remember hearing about him

not a spot

for future reference celebs can only be driving classic cars or brand new cars - nothing inbetween

[quote=“north county corncrake”]never heard of him & if i did i dont remember hearing about him

not a spot

for future reference celebs can only be driving classic cars or brand new cars - nothing inbetween[/quote]

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: David McWilliams
Famous for: Ginger pompous economist
Where: Fitzwilliam Square
When: Today around 4pm
Other info: I was in an automobile and McWilliams walked out of the road and waited for us to pass before crossing. He was talking on his mobile phone.[/quote]

thats a spot.:thumbsup:,hes a bolix that lad.

[quote=“Rocko”]Who: Niall Quinn
Famous for: Being a cross between Farmerinthecity and Mother Theresa
Where: Dublin Airport, near Tie Rack
When: Today around 8am
Other info: Niall was hanging around outside Tie Rack near the entrance to the restaurant area. He was rummaging in his bag for something. Not much to report really. Very low key.[/quote]

Thats a spot aswell.

Are you for real? I can’t believe that you are.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Who: Tommy Walsh
Other info: Tommy was wearing a torquise t-shirt, ill-suited to the wintry conditions. He climbed into a 2002 Passat accompanied by a fairly attractive blonde.[/quote]

Im afraid Tommys pro sports career at St Kildas doesnt start until Wednesday,he was an inter county footballer when you spotted him so not a spot.Sorry about that.

Im merely carrying out my duties as sole celeb spots adjudicator on this site:thumbsup:

:rolleyes:Hillbilly fucktard.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:Weirdo.

Who: Cork senior football manager Conor Counihan
Where: Super Valu, Midleton
When: Saturday 7th Nov, 2:47pm
Attire: Blue golf style jumper (with the diamonds down the front), blue jeans that looked too young for him, brown shoes.
Argument for this being a spot: Putting it forward for the Link to decided because
• this is yet another spot in this location (famous for Angela Landsbury)
• he was doing the weekly shop (it came to €83.85 and yes he did have his Hurley’s loyalty tag)
• he was like a fish out of water doing the shopping with his son who was wearing a Chelsea away jersey on him.
Notes: He’s a tall man, over 6ft at least. Very pleasant to the girl at the check out when he didn’t really have to be as she was a munter. He was parked close to my car where I noted he drives an 09 Skoda Octavia that was in a bad need of a wash. His mobile phone was in the style of a Blackberry but didn’t look like one, maybe a Nokia or whichever one O2 have on offer.

[quote=“Locke”]Who: Cork senior football manager Conor Counihan
Attire: Blue golf style jumper (with the diamonds down the front), blue jeans that looked too young for him, brown shoes.
Argument for this being a spot: Putting it forward for the Link to decided because
this is yet another spot in this location (famous for Angela Landsbury)
he was doing the weekly shop (it came to 83.85 and yes he did have his Hurleys loyalty tag)
he was like a fish out of water doing the shopping with his son who was wearing a Chelsea away jersey on him.
Notes: Hes a tall man, over 6ft at least. Very pleasant to the girl at the check out when he didnt really have to be as she was a munter. He was parked close to my car where I noted he drives an 09 Skoda Octavia that was in a bad need of a wash. His mobile phone was in the style of a Blackberry but didnt look like one, maybe a Nokia or whichever one O2 have on offer.[/quote]Nicely done and very well described 5 stars from me.:clap:

he was doing the weekly shop (it came to 83.85 and yes he did have his Hurleys loyalty tag)
he was like a fish out of water doing the shopping with his son who was wearing a Chelsea away jersey on him.
Notes: Hes a tall man, over 6ft at least. Very pleasant to the girl at the check out when he didnt really have to be as she was a munter. He was parked close to my car where I noted he drives an 09 Skoda Octavia that was in a bad need of a wash. His mobile phone was in the style of a Blackberry but didnt look like one, maybe a Nokia or whichever one O2 have on offer.[/quote]

That is some quality detailing there Locke.

I’ll have a word with NCC but I am sure he’ll call it as a spot.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]

I’ll have a word with NCC but I am sure he’ll call it as a spot.[/quote]

Why would you need to have a word with ncc, farmer, sure link is the celeb spotter man.

Sorry Locke, not a spot.

[quote=“Bandage”]Sorry Locke, not a spot.[/quote]I call shenanigans on that Bandage,that was A top class spot he even knew the total of his shopping for fuck sake!:eek:fair is fair.

Notes: Hes a tall man, over 6ft at least. Very pleasant to the girl at the check out when he didnt really have to be as she was a munter. He was parked close to my car where I noted he drives an 09 Skoda Octavia that was in a bad need of a wash. His mobile phone was in the style of a Blackberry but didnt look like one, maybe a Nokia or whichever one O2 have on offer.[/quote]

no

Its a brilliantly constructed and executed spot. Detailed, vivid, just shy of stalking, but this might not be enough for the Link to call it a celeb spot.

Surprised at that I must say but who am I or anyone else to question NCC on such matters?

Why are some mongs referring to ncc as adjudicater in chief? The link walsh is the man.