Celeb Spotting 🐐

:clap:

[quote=“Locke”]Who: Cork senior football manager Conor Counihan
Where: Super Valu, Midleton
When: Saturday 7th Nov, 2:47pm
Attire: Blue golf style jumper (with the diamonds down the front), blue jeans that looked too young for him, brown shoes.
Argument for this being a spot: Putting it forward for the Link to decided because
this is yet another spot in this location (famous for Angela Landsbury)
he was doing the weekly shop (it came to 83.85 and yes he did have his Hurleys loyalty tag)
he was like a fish out of water doing the shopping with his son who was wearing a Chelsea away jersey on him.
Notes: Hes a tall man, over 6ft at least. Very pleasant to the girl at the check out when he didnt really have to be as she was a munter. He was parked close to my car where I noted he drives an 09 Skoda Octavia that was in a bad need of a wash. His mobile phone was in the style of a Blackberry but didnt look like one, maybe a Nokia or whichever one O2 have on offer.[/quote]

Endevouring to be as nosy as possible when encountering a celeb is what this thread is all about,good stalking there Locke,its a spot:thumbsup:

:clap::clap::clap::pint:

A Man link. Thats the stuff.

:clap::stuck_out_tongue:

Ah lovely :thumbsup:

I repeat, not a spot.

thanks for the back up mate but ive this one covered

Sterling work Bandage:clap:.

I can see this being the beginning of the end for the Link Administration; Celebgate value.

A lot of heavy hitters getting involved here. Link is done. Finished…

Then again he would have to have actually gotten started to be finished.

[quote=“Flano”]A lot of heavy hitters getting involved here. Link is done. Finished…

Then again he would have to have actually gotten started to be finished.[/quote]
:clap:Well put.

Until such time as a poll is set up to decide who has the final word on adjudicating celeb spots The Link Walsh is sole celeb spots adjudicator on this site,when the idea of a poll was last mooted i was the only one to agree to put my name forward for a poll,only a poll declaring somebody else more suitable for the position will see me removed as sole adjudicator of celeb spots on this site,until then im the last word on these matters,Counihan is a spot.

I think some fellows might be afraid of such a poll. and what result may emerge from it link.

You are safe enough as celeb spot man around here for a while yet. A good job you are doing too. :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

[quote=“tipptops*”]I think some fellows might be afraid of such a poll. and what result may emerge from it link.

You are safe enough as celeb spot man around here for a while yet. A good job you are doing too. :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:[/quote]

:confused:

Link, I was adjudicating spots for over 2 years before you even knew TFK existed. Now, kindly fook off.

Attaboy bandage, lay into him.

Who: Seanie Fitzpatrick
Famous for: Former Anglo Chief, Poster boy of Celtic Tiger, now punching bag for recession
Where: Grand Canal Dock Area
When: Tuesday 10th Nov, 12.21pm
Attire: Nice Suit with a pink folder under his arm
Notes: Didn’t look to bothered for a fella who if he lived anywhere else would be locked up, he did however have a bit of a slouched demenour. In the old days he walked around like the God people thought he was. He has lost his swagger. No harm for the cunt.

:clap::clap::clap:

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Who: Seanie Fitzpatrick
Famous for: Former Anglo Chief, Poster boy of Celtic Tiger, now punching bag for recession
Where: Grand Canal Dock Area
When: Tuesday 10th Nov, 12.21pm
Attire: Nice Suit with a pink folder under his arm
Notes: Didn’t look to bothered for a fella who if he lived anywhere else would be locked up, he did however have a bit of a slouched demenour. In the old days he walked around like the God people thought he was. He has lost his swagger. No harm for the cunt.[/quote]

not a spot & a typically unfunny post from you

I’ll wait for Links verdict. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Julio knows the score