Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œGaillimharaisā€]Who: Sunday Independent ā€œjournalistā€ and COTY 2008 finalist Barry Egan.

Where: Barry was walking towards Rathmines about 100 yards from Portobello bridge when I met him walking towards me.

Time: About 18.15 yesterday evening.

Wearing: Long black jacket, dark slacks and he was carrying some sort of man-bag.

Demeanour: Cuntish.[/quote]

Wrong thread

A string of them lately

Who: Ryan Tubridy
Where: Outside Insomnia on Stephens Green
When: Last Tuesday at lunchtime
Wearing: Jeans, long jacket and a pink jumper under the jacket
Mood: In a hurry
Additional info: Heā€™s a skinny cunt

Who: Bo Derek
Where: The Clubhouse Enclosure, Santa Anita
When: Saturday Morning
Wearing: A tight gold dress
Mood: Good humoured
Additional info: Yes, you would

Who: Damien Duff
Where: Aer Lingus flight from Heathrow to Dublin
When: Monday
Wearing: Jeans, scarf, some form of stripy jumper and a big mad set of headphones
Mood: Focussed
Additional info: Found time to say hello to a bunch of passengers and sign some autographs for some younger kids. Seemed like an alright sort but could only judge for sure once I have a pint with him.

Who: Labour TD Roisin Shortall

When: 20:38 today

Where: IKEA Dublin

Notes: Roisin was accompanied by her husband/partner, a kindly-looking, bearded man. The couple were in aisle 41 in the self service area looking to be agonising over the purchase of a flat pack wardrobe.

Link/Dunph lock this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCb1OJGe9aA

[quote=ā€œMacā€]A string of them lately

Wearing: Jeans, scarf, some form of stripy jumper and a big mad set of headphones
Additional info: Found time to say hello to a bunch of passengers and sign some autographs for some younger kids. Seemed like an alright sort but could only judge for sure once I have a pint with him.[/quote]

none of these are spots- deadline passed

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Who: Labour TD Roisin Shortall

When: 20:38 today

Where: IKEA Dublin

Notes: Roisin was accompanied by her husband/partner, a kindly-looking, bearded man. The couple were in aisle 41 in the self service area looking to be agonising over the purchase of a flat pack wardrobe.[/quote]

never heard of her- not a spot

[/quote]

Mac, you got a picture surely?

Additional info: Found time to say hello to a bunch of passengers and sign some autographs for some younger kids. Seemed like an alright sort but could only judge for sure once I have a pint with him.

Would I be shooting myself in the foot to say he is an alright sort to have a pint with? He was a frequenter of the old school Tramco before it turned into a cuntfest. Chatted away to all and sundry, no shit with him.

Iā€™ll let Bandage be the judge of that. Unfortunately some of us have lives outside of TFK so we canā€™t always post celeb spots up within 20 mins of seeing them.

yes mac, in 17 out of your last 18 posts you have told us that you were at the breeders cup so im well aware at this stage that you have a life outside TFK

[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]Mac, you got a picture surely?

Would I be shooting myself in the foot to say he is an alright sort to have a pint with? He was a frequenter of the old school Tramco before it turned into a cuntfest. Chatted away to all and sundry, no shit with him.[/quote]

he broke his arm or collar bone there a few years back, and for some reason, cant remember why, but I was in the Pav in Trinity on a sunny day sitting out on the grass having a few drinks with a couple of mates and Duff was beside us with a friend of his. was chatting away to him for a good while, sound aul skin.

:smiley:

:rolleyes:

Additional info: Found time to say hello to a bunch of passengers and sign some autographs for some younger kids. Seemed like an alright sort but could only judge for sure once I have a pint with him.[/quote]

All very good valid spots.

Says who?

Link, i saw the detective from fair Ciy talking to a lad in a wheelchair with one leg outside the Swan Centre last week, do i need the blokes real life name or will you accept his Detective name?

:smiley: Desperate stuff.

His real name and a few extra details re attire etc will suffice.

hey britboy - stay away from this thread- we both lost so lets act with integrity