Celeb Spotting šŸ

Iā€™ll need his real life name.

:clap:Well said NCC, some folk are bad losers. Link on the other hand is just a loser.

speak when youā€™re spoken to.

:eek:

As the comprehensive winner of the poll on who should adjudicate on celeb spots ill be handling all submissions on this thread without interference from no marks who have no standing amongst the users of this site,Bandage and NCC should be counting themsleves lucky that im letting them stay around here all all.

Yere both on thin iceā€¦now fall in.

Christā€¦

[quote=ā€œTHE LINK WALSHā€]As the comprehensive winner of the poll on who should adjudicate on celeb spots ill be handling all submissions on this thread without interference from no marks who have no standing amongst the users of this site,Bandage and NCC should be counting themsleves lucky that im letting them stay around here all all.

Yere both on thin iceā€¦now fall in.[/quote]

can you put up a link showing where you won?

I cant do links or pictures but i was the runaway winner,id 24 votes while the supposed legends Bandage and NCC had 19 between the two of them,the legends are obviously held in high esteem around here:D:D,shower of gobshites.

Iā€™v never seen cocktake as rattled.:stuck_out_tongue:

Celeb spot,this morning at 9.15 AM ,Donnybrook

Tom McGurk Rugby knob gets into a road rage incident with a young girl.Tom alights from his RangeRover screams at the girl who is driving a small Fiesta.Tom is blocking the road.He is met with a cacophany of car horns and ironic cheers from passersby.What a twat! :mad:

[quote=ā€œkerlogueā€]Celeb spot,this morning at 9.15 AM ,Donnybrook

Tom McGurk Rugby knob gets into a road rage incident with a young girl.Tom alights from his RangeRover screams at the girl who is driving a small Fiesta.Tom is blocking the road.He is met with a cacophany of car horns and ironic cheers from passersby.What a twat! :mad:[/quote]

Thats a very good spot from a rookie there Kerlogue,go back through previous pages on this thread for some pointers on how to layout your quality celeb spots,we need to know what he was wearing and that kind of thing aswell.

:confused: Shambolicā€¦

Who: Tom McGurk

Famous For: Being a rugby knob broadcaster and know all.
When: Today at 9.15 am
Where:Belmont Ave Donnybrook D4
Wearing: Glasses a pale brown suit and driving a Range Rover

Company: He was in a road range incident with a young girl driving a white fiesta
Other info: He was screaming obscene words at the girl whilst clearly in the wrong.He was met with jeers from pedestrians and a cacophany of car horns.He behaved like a pompous twat !:mad:_________________

[quote=ā€œkerlogueā€]Who: Tom McGurk

Company: He was in a road range incident with a young girl driving a white fiesta
Other info: He was screaming obscene words at the girl whilst clearly in the wrong.He was met with jeers from pedestrians and a cacophany of car horns.He behaved like a pompous twat !:mad:_________________[/quote]

But the big question is; Was the sort any use?

embarassing

[quote=ā€œkerlogueā€]Who: Tom McGurk

Other info: He was screaming obscene words at the girl whilst clearly in the wrong.He was met with jeers from pedestrians and a cacophany of car horns.He behaved like a pompous twat !:mad:_________________[/quote]

This confirms other accounts I have heard of this guy. An absolute cunt to deal with from what I have heard and completely up his own arse.

Respect is due to any man who ploughed Miriam for any length of time.`

Exactly what I have heard too.

If people know this forum well enough they should have a good idea who I maybe possibly heard it from.

Miriam is overrated

[quote=ā€œcluaindiuicā€]Exactly what I have heard too.

If people know this forum well enough they should have a good idea who I maybe possibly heard it from.[/quote]

Farmer?