Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]The was once the definitive TFK thread but itā€™s in a sad state at the moment. Just to clarify, you can take it that a spot posted on the thread is a valid spot unless otherwise stated by myself.

For a while now, the flow of spots has been stalled and crudely interrupted by shouts of ā€˜valid spotā€™, ā€˜not a spotā€™, ā€˜spotā€™ and itā€™s taken from the act of spotting itself.

Of course, if members feel strongly that a spot is invalid then they should let us know and open up the debate but itā€™s very unfortunate that, instead of a stream of spots, every second post on the thread is now inane drivel from that drink driving turfmuncher, the link walsh.[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]The was once the definitive TFK thread but itā€™s in a sad state at the moment. Just to clarify, you can take it that a spot posted on the thread is a valid spot unless otherwise stated by myself.

For a while now, the flow of spots has been stalled and crudely interrupted by shouts of ā€˜valid spotā€™, ā€˜not a spotā€™, ā€˜spotā€™ and itā€™s taken from the act of spotting itself.

Of course, if members feel strongly that a spot is invalid then they should let us know and open up the debate but itā€™s very unfortunate that, instead of a stream of spots, every second post on the thread is now inane drivel from that drink driving turfmuncher, the link walsh.[/quote]

The thing about The Link Walsh is that all this will make him even more determined to ā€˜judgeā€™ them. The thread has been destroyed with all this shite.

[quote=ā€œhannibalā€]WTF? Surely Bandage wouldnā€™t do that? Would he?:confused:

Say it ainā€™t so Bandage[/quote]

He would Hannibal,its hard to believe it but hes that sad:rolleyes:

Any queries regarding the validity or otherwise of celeb spots on this website will be handled solely by me,I may see the need to co-opt a fellow adjudicator in the future and will inform the site of a suitable candidate if that need arises,until then all matters of celeb spotting will be handled by myself.

The users of tfk.com obviously feel that my regular interjections on this thread to confirm the validity of spots is a service thats required,almost 50 users voted in the poll.

:thumbsup::pint:

I meant to say, I think bannings could be in order on here unless some people cop to fuck on.

If only even for a few days.

Iā€™m gutted about the whole thing, Farmer. It wonā€™t be a good Christmas this year, thatā€™s for sure.

As Bandage says, this thread has gone to shit with lads fighting over GAA players, or stupid Fair city actors. There is no need for adjudacators or any bullshit if spots are just made and reported.

Very few rules are needed, but are all on the first page:

1. It has to be you doing the spotting
  2. It doesnā€™t count if itā€™s the celeb somewhere in their line of work, e.g. spotting a football player at a football match
  3. It has to be recent
  4. GAA players other than DJ Carey dont count. As pointed out by Appendage, no marks like David O Connor dont count.

As an added bonus, if you could add personal details about their demenour or what they were wearing and ask them if theyā€™d agree to a picture being put in TFK (dont want Dolangate again!).

Can the thread move on and quit all the bullshit.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]I meant to say, I think bannings could be in order on here unless some people cop to fuck on.

If only even for a few days.[/quote]

i agree- ill draw up a list of people i think should be banned

gola
kev
fran:mad:
noddy
witj

sort this out dunph

Who: Shane Ryan
Famous For: Fingal resident and former Dublin Footballer.
When: Saturday - 10.25pm
Where: Beer garden, Gibneys & again at 11.15pm in Wrights Bar Malahide.
Other Notes: Shane was enjoying a few scoops in the company of a few acquaintances and seemed in high spirits as all Fingal dwellers tend to be on a Saturday night.

[quote=ā€œMullach Ideā€]Who: Shane Ryan
Other Notes: Shane was enjoying a few scoops in the company of a few acquaintances and seemed in high spirits as all Fingal dwellers tend to be on a Saturday night.[/quote]

See Gmanā€™s rule 4 above.

Other Notes: Shane was enjoying a few scoops in the company of a few acquaintances and seemed in high spirits as all Fingal dwellers tend to be on a Saturday night.[/quote]

Not a spot, Iā€™m afraid.

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]Who: (Big) Joe Kernan
Where: Trespass Outlet in Lisburn/ Banbridge
When: Saturday 21st around 3.30ā€™ish

Wearing: Beige. Anorak, walking shoes and slacks; all beige.

Other : Not a Big as you might think, which explains (Big) in the open titles. He was ahead of me at the checkout (wet gear for him ski goggles for me). Thrify Joe had a 10% discount coupon and offered to share it, but the staff kindly offered to give me the same discount. He asked some great ?'s about skiing, which led to surfing and eventually Galway. Well I couldnā€™t let him go without reminding him that Joyce is a bit of a trouble maker in the dressing room, he laughed and said ā€œnot anymore.ā€ Take what ye want from that. He also said the only team ā€œanyoneā€™sā€ worried about isā€¦ yup you guessed. He also mentioned that Shannonsider should have listened to me back in day and took Armagh at 15ā€™s. The company I was with advised Joe that if he wanted to see Santy he had to queue behind the toy soldier but if he only wanted to buy crackers he could go straight into the Santy shop. Nice man, genuine and decent and very good with hyper smallies. Iā€™m sorry now I didnā€™t tell him he shouldnā€™t wear beige.[/quote]

Outstanding stuff:clap:

You also think Roy Keane is a legend and hang on his every word[/quote]

up yours puke.

I actually applaud the sentiments in Bandageā€™s post above. Could everyone, link and ncc especially, shut the fuck up saying ā€˜not a spotā€™ and ā€˜valid spotā€™. Itā€™s long gone beyond the realms of humourous catchphrase to being fucking annoying and a bit sad.
Iā€™d be almost certain it wasnā€™t link started saying it either, if some nerd wants to trawl back through the thread. (He has torn the arse out of it though) [and Iā€™m not talking about his prize sheep]

Thanks for telling me about that. Unfortunately itā€™s not a spot though so Iā€™ll try to forget I read it.

[quote=ā€œlarryduffā€]Celebrity: Shane Ryan
Famous For: Fingal native is Dublin footballer and former Dublin hurler
When: Today at around half ten
Where: Howth Hill summit carpark
Other information: Have spotted Ryan in this location before. Have seen him cycle the hill couple of times over the past couple of weeks. He like many before him struggled to match the pace set by this forum member on the bike.[/quote]

I thought there was a precedent previously on this thread whereby Shane Ryan was accepted as a spot. After further review** see above. I can see that I was incorrect and I withdraw my spot.
Dunph can you delete my post? Thanking you in advance.

:rolleyes:, hilarious.

look itā€™s not a spot just try and get over it.

See above, Bandage already clarified and I accepted.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]I meant to say, I think bannings could be in order on here unless some people cop to fuck on.

If only even for a few days.[/quote]

Be careful there Bandage or Farmer will ban you for fucking up the thread:thumbsup:

Its awful how people are spoiling this thread isnt it Farmer,your a pathetic cunt,go ban everybody except yourself there while your at it.

Thatā€™s nice to see, you sad cunt.