Celeb Spotting šŸ

Indeed Bandage should have no trouble applying the stamp to this

Hereā€™s one for ya Link

Who: (Big) Joe Kernan
Where: Trespass Outlet in Lisburn/ Banbridge
When: Saturday 21st around 3.30ā€™ish

Wearing: Beige. Anorak, walking shoes and slacks; all beige.

Other : Not a Big as you might think, which explains (Big) in the open titles. He was ahead of me at the checkout (wet gear for him ski goggles for me). Thrify Joe had a 10% discount coupon and offered to share it, but the staff kindly offered to give me the same discount. He asked some great ?'s about skiing, which led to surfing and eventually Galway. Well I couldnā€™t let him go without reminding him that Joyce is a bit of a trouble maker in the dressing room, he laughed and said ā€œnot anymore.ā€ Take what ye want from that. He also said the only team ā€œanyoneā€™sā€ worried about isā€¦ yup you guessed. He also mentioned that Shannonsider should have listened to me back in day and took Armagh at 15ā€™s. The company I was with advised Joe that if he wanted to see Santy he had to queue behind the toy soldier but if he only wanted to buy crackers he could go straight into the Santy shop. Nice man, genuine and decent and very good with hyper smallies. Iā€™m sorry now I didnā€™t tell him he shouldnā€™t wear beige.

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]Who: (Big) Joe Kernan

Other : Not a Big as you might think, which explains (Big) in the open titles. He was ahead of me at the checkout (wet gear for him ski goggles for me). Thrify Joe had a 10% discount coupon and offered to share it, but the staff kindly offered to give me the same discount. He asked some great ?'s about skiing, which led to surfing and eventually Galway. Well I couldnā€™t let him go without reminding him that Joyce is a bit of a trouble maker in the dressing room, he laughed and said ā€œnot anymore.ā€ Take what ye want from that. He also said the only team ā€œanyoneā€™sā€ worried about isā€¦ yup you guessed. He also mentioned that Shannonsider should have listened to me back in day and took Armagh at 15ā€™s. The company I was with advised Joe that if he wanted to see Santy he had to queue behind the toy soldier but if he only wanted to buy crackers he could go straight into the Santy shop. Nice man, genuine and decent and very good with hyper smallies. Iā€™m sorry now I didnā€™t tell him he shouldnā€™t wear beige.[/quote]

Keep it snappy Maire.

Can someone translate this shite for me?

Actually scrap that, its irrelevant to my enjoyment of this thread anyway.

Other : Not a Big as you might think, which explains (Big) in the open titles. He was ahead of me at the checkout (wet gear for him ski goggles for me). Thrify Joe had a 10% discount coupon and offered to share it, but the staff kindly offered to give me the same discount. He asked some great ?'s about skiing, which led to surfing and eventually Galway. Well I couldnā€™t let him go without reminding him that Joyce is a bit of a trouble maker in the dressing room, he laughed and said ā€œnot anymore.ā€ Take what ye want from that. He also said the only team ā€œanyoneā€™sā€ worried about isā€¦ yup you guessed. He also mentioned that Shannonsider should have listened to me back in day and took Armagh at 15ā€™s. The company I was with advised Joe that if he wanted to see Santy he had to queue behind the toy soldier but if he only wanted to buy crackers he could go straight into the Santy shop. Nice man, genuine and decent and very good with hyper smallies. Iā€™m sorry now I didnā€™t tell him he shouldnā€™t wear beige.[/quote]

Great spot Maire,he should be an automatic for TFK alright sort of the Year after this encounter.

Who: David Johnston
Famous For: Playing Ken Fahey, chef/lothario in Fair City.
When: Saturday - 2.15pm
Where: Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Other Notes: David was wearing blue denims, brown shoes and a winter jacket as he strolled towards town.

[quote=ā€œMullach Ideā€]Who: David Johnston
Other Notes: David was wearing blue denims, brown shoes and a winter jacket as he strolled towards town.[/quote]

Outstanding :clap:

Other Notes: David was wearing blue denims, brown shoes and a winter jacket as he strolled towards town.[/quote]

That cunt used to be in Coppers all the time. Havenā€™t seen him there in a while though.

Great spot Mire :clap:

Its a weak effort but you can have it,its a spot.

:rolleyes:, Iā€™ll wait for Bandage to confirm if thatā€™s alright with you.

Its been firmly established by the users of this site that im the go-to man when it comes to matters of adjudicating on the validity of celeb spots,your fella was a spot,move on.

you pissed again? - you lost:rolleyes:

Heā€™s brain damaged.

I think the link won but bandage swapped their names on the poll to make it seem like he won.

WTF? Surely Bandage wouldnā€™t do that? Would he?:confused:

Say it ainā€™t so Bandage

:rolleyes:

You also think Roy Keane is a legend and hang on his every word

The was once the definitive TFK thread but itā€™s in a sad state at the moment. Just to clarify, you can take it that a spot posted on the thread is a valid spot unless otherwise stated by myself.

For a while now, the flow of spots has been stalled and crudely interrupted by shouts of ā€˜valid spotā€™, ā€˜not a spotā€™, ā€˜spotā€™ and itā€™s taken from the act of spotting itself.

Of course, if members feel strongly that a spot is invalid then they should let us know and open up the debate but itā€™s very unfortunate that, instead of a stream of spots, every second post on the thread is now inane drivel from that drink driving turfmuncher, the link walsh.

You have spot on there Gola,i was the landslide victor in the poll,Bandages alteration of the poll only served to make him look even more pathetic than he had done previously,the whole sorry business has rattled NCC to the core,his demise on this site is coinciding with domestic soccerballs demise as a sport in this Country,hes taking the whole thing very badly the poor divil.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]The was once the definitive TFK thread but itā€™s in a sad state at the moment. Just to clarify, you can take it that a spot posted on the thread is a valid spot unless otherwise stated by myself.

For a while now, the flow of spots has been stalled and crudely interrupted by shouts of ā€˜valid spotā€™, ā€˜not a spotā€™, ā€˜spotā€™ and itā€™s taken from the act of spotting itself.

Of course, if members feel strongly that a spot is invalid then they should let us know and open up the debate but itā€™s very unfortunate that, instead of a stream of spots, every second post on the thread is now inane drivel from that drink driving turfmuncher, the link walsh.[/quote]

The fact that you started off your post with the above grammer makes this not a statement. :wink: