Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Following consultation with officials in my department i now see fit to announce that from here forward all Inter COunty hurling and football players with the exclusion of Dublin footballers will be accepted as valid celeb spots if submitted for decision to myself,the official celeb spots adjudicator.

Yours
THE LINK WALSH
Official Celeb spots Adjudicator,TFK.Com[/quote]

[quote=“Turenne”]Who: Darach Honan (well, probably)
Famous For: The Future Of Clare Hurling
When: Today (Nov the 25th), around 3:30.
Where: Across from me at the computer area in the old part of the UCC Boole Library.
Other Notes: Not quite as retarded in person as he seems to be on TV.[/quote]

Not even close to being a spot.[/quote]

As everybody knows by now i recieved a mandate from the users of tfk.com a couple of Weeks ago to adjudicate on the validity of all celeb spots on this thread,i subsequently came to a decision that all Inter County GAA players submitted as Celeb spots would be accepted as valid spots,welcome to the new order around
here:thumbsup:

DARAGH HONAN,thats a spot,well done Turenne:clap:

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]As everybody knows by now i recieved a mandate from the users of tfk.com a couple of Weeks ago to adjudicate on the validity of all celeb spots on this thread,i subsequently came to a decision that all Inter County GAA players submitted as Celeb spots would be accepted as valid spots,welcome to the new order around
here:thumbsup:

DARAGH HONAN,thats a spot,well done Turenne:clap:[/quote]

surprised you are posting here after the headlines on the news today you sick cunt:mad:

TLW - you are rapidly becoming the thiery henry of this forum.
your family must be ashamed.

[quote=“Turenne”]Who: Darach Honan (well, probably)
Famous For: The Future Of Clare Hurling
When: Today (Nov the 25th), around 3:30.
Where: Across from me at the computer area in the old part of the UCC Boole Library.
Other Notes: Not quite as retarded in person as he seems to be on TV.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

what next- if someone sees puke they put it up here as a celeb spot because there is little difference between puke & that honan tard

[quote=“josepi73”]TLW - you are rapidly becoming the thiery henry of this forum.
your family must be ashamed.[/quote]
The TFK old stock always tell it how it is:clap:.

I think dunph will have to ban people from this thread the way things are going.

[quote=“josepi73”]TLW - you are rapidly becoming the thiery henry of this forum.

:thumbsup::pint::clap::guns::popcorn::p:cool:

Retard.

You can be sure of it he will,im being distracted from carrying out my duties by all this nonsense yourself and NCC are persisting with,now step from the vehicle like a good man:thumbsup:

shocking comment- no wonder God sent a flood to your hellhole of a home - i hope everything you own was washed away

whats worse about this thread is that in the last 100 or so poss, there are only 3 celeb spots. for shame all you fighting and all you posting up bullshit spots.

for shame.

There is no god, so i think it was an environmental disaster caused by 2 massive falls of rain within a very short space of time. We had a similar fall of rain the last couple of years, but they never compounded themselves the way these have.

I won’t lower myself to wishing ill on you, but i do feel sorry for your family, having to live with such ill feeling, it must come across in everyday life as well.

[quote=“Gman”]whats worse about this thread is that in the last 100 or so poss, there are only 3 celeb spots. for shame all you fighting and all you posting up bullshit spots.

for shame.[/quote]

This was all started by ncc and bandage acting like women over who was the celeb adjudicator.

For a very long time they had no problem with Link, then they threw the rattle out of the pram.

:D:D:D

Productive night for you there NCC :thumbsup:

[quote=“Gman”]whats worse about this thread is that in the last 100 or so poss, there are only 3 celeb spots. for shame all you fighting and all you posting up bullshit spots.

for shame.[/quote]

I know - its terrible. Something should be done. :slight_smile:

Productive night for you there NCC :thumbsup:[/quote]

Not sure which is sadder, ncc being an idiot, or you applauding it.

I’ll get back to ye.

Kev is a dope.

Fuck you ben.

Did he call me Ben??

I’m a Minister address me by my proper title you little bollix:mad:.

[quote=“BenShermin”]Did he call me Ben??

I’m a Minister address me by my proper title you little bollix:mad:.[/quote]

:D:clap: Outstanding.