Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“BenShermin”]Did he call me Ben??

I’m a Minister address me by my proper title you little bollix:mad:.[/quote]

What are you? “Minister for the gaybags all going to meet guys from the internet for a few drinks” is it?

Get ta fuck weirdo leader.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]What are you? “Minister for the gaybags all going to meet guys from the internet for a few drinks” is it?

Get ta fuck weirdo leader.[/quote]

You’re on thin ice.

Ice, with your pina colada is it flancake?

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]What are you? “Minister for the gaybags all going to meet guys from the internet for a few drinks” is it?

Thinly veiled “Why can’t the TFK party be in Cork City?” post there.

Ah Pina Coladas, what a drink. Not really on a cold night in November though. I fucking love Pina coladas though.

:clap:

I’ll tell ya why, you’d get battered, thats why!:guns:

[quote=“Flano”]Ah Pina Coladas, what a drink. Not really on a cold night in November though. I fucking love Pina coladas though.

:clap:[/quote]

True true

:smiley: You really don’t know the Minister at all.

:rolleyes:

I’ll meet you over the Christmas in the Fob and Gill for a pint:pint:.

I’ll meet you over the Christmas in the Fob and Gill for a pint:pint:.[/quote]

The Rob & Kill?:smiley:
I’d be more of a Top of the Hill man, special members out the back.:wink:

Benjamin Netanyahu fairly cleaned house there:D

:confused:

I can’t see it myself, some guy acts all tough on a forum, another friend of his indicates he’s a tough one, be careful of him…

get out of it ye big fat softies.

If you had have been in attendance at the TFKY2K07 Xmas bash you’d know not to mess with the Minister :smiley:

Kev, tipptops* and link are truly embarrassing themselves here - it’s painful to read.

Did he beat Bandage up?

Who:Liam Carney
Famous For:hes an actor,Gangs of New York,Glenroe,THe Clinic,you know the lad.
Where Dan Kavanaghs Newsagents,New Ross
When:Yesterday at about 10.30am
Attire:Blue jeans,white narrow type runners,a green wooly jumper with a zip in it,3/4 length wine coloured leather jacket,a dark brown leather hat.
Demeaner:fairly sleepy lookng,wearing a good stubble,could possibly have been hungover.
Other notes:I actually spotted Liam on the street but followed him into the newsagents in order to get a better look at him for the purpose of the accurate reporting of the spot here on tfk,he bought The Daily Mail and left the shop again fairly rapidly,ive seen him around New Ross a couple of times before,he lives around Duncannon i think.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Who:Liam Carney
Famous For:hes an actor,Gangs of New York,Glenroe,THe Clinic,you know the lad.
Where Dan Kavanaghs Newsagents,New Ross
When:Yesterday at about 10.30am
Attire:Blue jeans,white narrow type runners,a green wooly jumper with a zip in it,3/4 length wine coloured leather jacket,a dark brown leather hat.
Demeaner:fairly sleepy lookng,wearing a good stubble,could possibly have been hungover.
Other notes:I actually spotted Liam on the street but followed him into the newsagents in order to get a better look at him for the purpose of the accurate reporting of the spot here on tfk,he bought The Daily Mail and left the shop again fairly rapidly,ive seen him around New Ross a couple of times before,he lives around Duncannon i think.[/quote]

Not a spot.

:clap::clap::clap:

:D:clap:

:D:clap:

Its a spot alright,take yourself and the townie cunts off to some other thread where ye might have some say in whats being discussed:thumbsup: