Celeb Spotting 🐐

You’re homophobia disgusts me Link, All Change Please is none too happy with this development.

Seriously Bando. Just ban Link and WITJ and get it over with. Or just give me admin privileges for 2 minutes and I’ll do it.

Its not going to happen Flano,im off to bed,i suggest you to the same,its quarter past one in the morning.

His latest disregard for gay celeb rights is shameful to say the least.

Killing travellers, making fun out of suicides and slagging Trevor Deeley because he is a redhead is all fair game, but not allowing queers to wear scarfs is just not on.:mad:

Who: Willie Doran

Famous for: Wexford hurler

Where: Outside Dundrum Shopping Centre

When: Last night around 7.30pm

Wearing: A heavy winter overcoat over a suit

Company: Another bloke

Other info: Willie was walking away from the Centre as I spotted him. I shared a few words with him and enquired about his current place of work. He somehow appeared to know me as he addressed me as ‘Farmer’ and wondered if this spot would make it onto the celeb spotting thread tomorrow. I mentioned that GAA players are generally not normally allowed and he mentioned something about how it wasn’t in Coppers so it should be. Good enough reason for inclusion I thought although I was a little miffed that he thought himself worthy of being a celebrity. He is of course but he didn’t have to say that he was.

Ah no Farmer, no http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/images/icons/icon9.gif

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Willie Doran

Other info: Willie was walking away from the Centre as I spotted him. I shared a few words with him and enquired about his current place of work. He somehow appeared to know me as he addressed me as ‘Farmer’ and wondered if this spot would make it onto the celeb spotting thread tomorrow. I mentioned that GAA players are generally not normally allowed and he mentioned something about how it wasn’t in Coppers so it should be. Good enough reason for inclusion I thought although I was a little miffed that he thought himself worthy of being a celebrity. He is of course but he didn’t have to say that he was.[/quote]

Not a spot.

Other info: Willie was walking away from the Centre as I spotted him. I shared a few words with him and enquired about his current place of work. He somehow appeared to know me as he addressed me as ‘Farmer’ and wondered if this spot would make it onto the celeb spotting thread tomorrow. I mentioned that GAA players are generally not normally allowed and he mentioned something about how it wasn’t in Coppers so it should be. Good enough reason for inclusion I thought although I was a little miffed that he thought himself worthy of being a celebrity. He is of course but he didn’t have to say that he was.[/quote]

Never heard of him

After all his support of bandage in this famer now looks like a complete and utter tool.

Link, do your thing.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]After all his support of bandage in this famer now looks like a complete and utter tool.

Link, do your thing.[/quote]

How exactly does you brain work Kev? Because I am sure there is a short circuit in there somewhere.

Willie Doran is a spot:thumbsup:

Stop making an idiot of yourself Bandage the users of this site have you well told,now jog on:guns:

Shouldn’t you be out rolling in cow shit or something…

You support bandage as the adjudicator, one of his big things is GAA players are NOT spots. First one you throw up, a GAA player.

Sorry i had to spell out how you look a tool, hope this is clearer.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]You support bandage as the adjudicator, one of his big things is GAA players are NOT spots. First one you throw up, a GAA player.

Sorry i had to spell out how you look a tool, hope this is clearer.[/quote]

First one I threw up!!!

Also - did you not detect a hint of piss taking in the spot? God help you.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]First one I threw up!!!

Also - did you not detect a hint of piss taking in the spot? God help you.[/quote]

First one in the last while that i took any notice of anyway.

Not one bit no.

Bandage’s credibility as moderator is showing serious signs of stress on this thread. I for one am losing respect for the lovable Wexican scamp.

bandage lost his credibility with his antics yesterday. he really showed what kind of an individual he is.

Bandage is totally in control of the situation! :smiley:

Bandage was totally right there, the internet is serious business you see. He’s losing it on this thread though.