Celeb Spotting 🐐

Belt area was covered by the overcoat, unfortunately.

[quote=“Bandage”]Who: Television and radio’s Ryan Tubridy.
When: Today, 2.05pm.
Where: Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Wearing: Black shoes, blue jeans, brown suede gloves, black overcoat (knee length), multi-coloured scarf.
Other information: Ryan was walking briskly in the direction of town and was carrying a Brown Thomas bag in his left hand. I did not see what was in the bag. He was playing with the buttons on his coat with his right hand. He passed by a punter begging on the street without so much as a glance.[/quote]

This is not a spot on this thread due to an amendment made to link rules re the wearing of scarves,theres another thread about famous people or something elsewhere on this site if you’d like to try your luck with the spot on there.Have s good day.

what is happening with the complaint i made last week??

How about I beat you to death?

:clap: Get em Flano,clean house to fuck!

Either Pat Ingoldsby or Fran Dempsey by the sounds of it.

Anne Doyle, newsreader of newsreaders.
All alone in the bookshop in the Swan Centre Rathmines, Saturday.

Withered looking and wearing a green number with a dark overcoat.

She has not aged well at all.

[quote=“HBV*”]Anne Doyle, newsreader of newsreaders.

She has not aged well at all.[/quote]

Any scarf? She used to frequent the tanning salon in Chartbusters there on a daily basis at one point when I worked there back in the day.

[quote=“HBV*”]Anne Doyle, newsreader of newsreaders.

She has not aged well at all.[/quote]

Good spot of an old bird.

The presence of a scarf is irrelevant in this case,the scarf rule only applys to spotted males.

Paddy Wallace?

Luke Chadwick?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

What if the male doesn’t have an acne problem?

Irrelevent.

What if it’s a GGA player wearing a scarf?

Any spotted male wearing a scarf will be declared an invalid spot,it couldnt be any clearer.

Super stuff, you’re doing a great job Link…

But what if Donal Og was searing a scarf, he’s allowed to because he’s gay isn’t he?

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Following consultation with my officials at the department of Celeb Spotting i now see fit to amend the official celeb spotting rules to include the note that any celeb spot where the celebrity in question is reported to be wearing a scarf or carrying a manbag as part of his attire that spot will be deemed invalid.

This amendment is deemed a necessary action in order to discourage scarf wearing and the ownership of manbags by the male population of this Republic.

Yours
THE LINK WALSH
Official Celeb spots Adjudicator
TFK.COM[/quote]

The above is the original post declaring the amendment to link rules re the issue of scarves and manbags,as is stated in the amendment it was deemed necessary to discourage scarf wearing amongst the menfolk of this nation,without exception any male spotted wearing a scarf will be deemed an invalid spot on this thread.

This scarf wearing epidemic needs to be tackled from the top down,here at the department of celeb spotting we arent afraid to make difficult and unpopular decisions in order to protect the long term interests of the state,the full attention and resources of this department will be utilised to stamp out this plague on our society.

Trusting that this matter has been sufficiently explained and clearly outlined by my department i now deem the issue to be closed,we shall move forward with the business at hand.