Celeb Spotting 🐐

What?
You’re the one that didn’t understand!

Kev thinks bluetooth is something to do with when a bic pen bursts and ends up on your teeth.

Barrup!!

:smiley:

Honestly, really now honestly, do you think i don’t know what bluetooth is? :o

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 8223”]
Honestly, really now honestly, do you think i don’t know what bluetooth is? :o
[/quote] :unsure: :blink:

Emmmm… :mellow:

Who: Keith Wood
Where: Main Street, Killaloe
When: this afternoon
Demeanor: His usual cuntish/full of shite
Wearing: Blue jeans and some class of a navy jumper with a tip at the top of it
Other: He was standing up talking to a fellow local about his dog, I gave both of them(and the dog) a dirty look, by the look of it the dog owner was kissing Keith’s hole

never heard of th cunt- whats he famous for?

Being a baldy arrogant twat and taking the queens shilling and wearing the poppy…

The interesting thing about this spot is locke talking about how cool stoke’s haircut was and then quickly saying it was probably cut by some queer or something.

Face it locke, you were sexually excited by the guy’s hair. You need to face the truth

Telly Eireann’s Anne Cassin and Jenny the bitch from Apprentice were lunching in Yamamori on Ormond Quay
today. What a stupid bitch that Jenny one is.

Yamamori is a great spot for lunch, I’d highly reccommend the lunchtime bento box special. Lovely jubbly.

I’d love to be able to pull off a hairstyle like that but my east limerick hair wouldn’t leave me. That and the 5 stone/6 inch height difference between me and Stokesy :frowning:

Let it go Pukey

The very one MMB

Ah lovely…

Who: AFL player agent Ricky Nixon

Where: Ricky was waiting on a pedestrian crossing beside the Bleeding Horse at 9.30 this morning. When the green man arrived he crossed and headed on past the pub in the direction of Portobello.

Wearing: Sky blue addidas t-shirt, navy addidas tracksuit bottoms, runners and sunglasses. He was also carrying a copy of a broadsheet newspaper. Possibly the Indo.

Obiovusly he’s taking he recruiting sessions closer to Coppers with every passing day.

This man has more cop than we gave him credit for.

ROCKO
Link this from the front page.
Thats the sorta stuff ye’re looking for.

Good Man Croppy. Nice to see Wexford’s first touch finishing is back.

Very mundane spot here I’m afraid.

Who: Claudia Carroll
Where: Shelbourne Park, last night
Famous for: plays the part of Nicola in Fair City.
Other notes: She was with a couple of right looking bowsies, I presume one was her partner or something.

Had a mad rapid deadly buzz spot on Friday.

Who: Kev O’Connell
When: Friday Night, approx 11.30.
Where: Mohans, The Hut, Phibsboro
Other info: Kev was in a group of RTE punters one of whom I later discovered was Stephen Alkin.

:smiley: