Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who:Jason Ryan
Famous For:Wexford football manager,much loved by all Wexicans here on Tfk.com
Where:coming out of the cove convenience store,near Ardkeen Hospital,Waterford
When:Yesterday evening at around 5.45pm
Attire:A Wexford tracksuit and runners.
Demeaner:the man was in a rush.
Other notes:I spotted him from a few yards away as he tore out of the shop with what looked like an apple and a bag of crisps in his clutches before jumping into a 2008 reg white Renault Laguna with signwriting all over it saying Wexford Renault loves Wexford Football and Jason Ryan,that kind of stuff,to say he looked ridiculous would be understating things in a big way,the signwriting on the car is ott and tacky looking,the Wexford tracksuit made him standout like a sore thumb aswell and then to top it all off he had his hair spiked up with gel or some shit.

boggers cant get used to people who dont use cow shit to style their hair. maybe its the fancy smell off hair gel they cant get used to and prefer shit in their hair.

:clap: :smiley:

Lads who use gel are gimps,its fairly straight forward.

It could be worse

They could be bald.

That reminds me, anyone see Art lately?

Wrong.

Next…

Unfortunately I have to concur with Link here on principle bacause of the disgraceful nature of that poll result. Look what you’ve created Bandage, you only have yourself to blame…

Who: Scottish rugby football coaches, Andy Robinson and Gregor Townsend.
When:Thursday, 18 March, 6.45pm.
Where: Walking up along Grafton Street towards Stephen’s Green.
Wearing: Gregor was wearing blue jeans, a grey v neck jumper and brown shoes. Andy was wearing navy jeans, brown shoes, a navy jumper and a brown suede jacket.
Other Information: There were 4 gentlemen in the group. They were walking in pairs - Gregor with one bald man and Andy with another bald man a couple of yards behind; these gentlemen may have been support staff perhaps. I wondered to myself whether they were staying in The Westbury ahead of today’s game and were strolling towards a restaurant for a relaxing meal and a few glasses of wine.

Who: At The Races anchor, The Voice of Ireland, Gary O’Brien.
When: Friday, 19 March, 11.20pm.
Where: On an Aer Lingus plane on the runway of Birmingham International Airport.
Wearing: Gary was wearing a blue jeans, white shirt and black blazer style jacket.
Other Information: Gary sat himself down in the aisle seat, 13c, and was just getting himself comfortable when Captain Louise Hopkins’ voice greeted flyers ahead of the imminent plane departure back to Dublin. O’Brien was immediately heard to quip, ‘Jesus, a female pilot - she’ll probably cut out in front of another plane and not even apologise for it.’

I also saw that cock Luigi Macari in Dublin airport yesterday. Cunt.

I’ll take this Link if thats ok, first one NOT a spot as they are working. 2nd one not a celeb, wtf?

Who: Stephen Hunt and John O’Shea
When: Tuesday night circa 2.30am
Where: 21 Club, Cheltenham
Demeanour: Both were hammered
Notes: Hunt hadn’t heard who his new boss was at that stage. When informed about the rumours / appointment of Iain Dowie he nearly collapsed. O’Shea seems like a sound lad to have a pint with.

Who: Jeremy Clarkson
When: Yesterday afternoon
Where: Entering the Club enclosure in Cheltenham
Notes: The cameras do him a lot of favours

Who: Jeremy Kyle
When: Friday, 19th March
Famous for: Gives cheaters and single monthers a hard time on day time TV.
Where: Exiting the weigh room in Cheltenham after spending time in the traditional celebration in the jockeys room after racing.
Demeanour: Sulky
Other notes: We were using the absense of security to check how heavy we all are on the jockeys scales in the weigh room when Jeremy swanned out of the changing room. A wag asked him were there any single mothers in there to which Jeremy furrowed his brow a little and gave yer man a look before walking on. Jeremy was in Cheltenham despite the fact he had a horse running at Fakenham. Jeremy was wearing his usual suit and open neck collar, there was no tie evident.

Are you bald?

Serious question.

I’d say she’s far from bald down below.

:clap:

I knew it! :smiley:

It would have been excellent if you had caught the recovering gambleholic having a punt.

Bandages spots are all valid celebrity spots,there are no rugby pitches on Grafton street,these fellas were enjoying leisure time,the perfect environment for the spotting of celebs.

Gary O Brien is most certainly a celebrity and will be declaredc a valid spot on every occasion that a spot of him is submitted for validation.

They are spots,good work mac.

Good stuff SS,i attended one of those jockey room celebrations in 2008 in the company of my good mate Tom Doyle,a highlight of my life thus far was sitting on a bench beside Zara Phillips,a tasty bit of stuff.

Who: Anne Doyle
Famous For: RTE Newsreader
Where: McGrattans Pub Baggot Street
When: Last Night
Notes: Anne was enjoying a few drinks with a male companion while watching the England France game. She appeared to be cheering on England and seemed disappointed that they lost out. She was looking quite well and looks better off camera than she does on it.

Great stuff mac,great stuff,thats a spot.