Celeb Spotting šŸ

Link Out.

Who: John Leahy (Legendary Tipperary hurler, infamous drunk and subject of hate by people far and wide outside Mullinahone (and probably by some within.)
Where: Clonmel Park Hotel
When: Yesterday evening, 7.35 pm
What: John was sipping on a cup of tea and chatting with a man of similar age to himself. John was dressed casually in chinos and a v-neck jumper. He is thinning on topā€¦ I have been informed that he now works with recovering alcoholicsā€¦

:lol:

Weā€™ve been over this.

Not a spot.

Thereā€™s a bit of doubt, but this guy is no ordinary sticksman.

P.S Who are ā€˜weā€™?

You. Are nothing. Bro

Ooby dooby ya scooby fooby.

Youā€™ll go away now. Thatā€™s what youā€™ll do.

Fixed that for you.

John Leahy is a spot.

I think youā€™ll find heā€™s not.

Thatā€™s a smashing spot. The Voice had gone underground for a while, glad to see heā€™s still out and about.

+1 :clap:

Agreed.

:rolleyes: Who the fook are you?

Splatter, glatter, splan , ooby etc. Wayhey!!

Posting drunk again :rolleyes:

Flano knows the score as heā€™s an alright sort around these parts.

Regards,
Ben.

On behalf of Dublin Day Prawn.

He is under Link rules that govern the validity of celebrity spots reported on tfk.com.

Ill repeat what i had advised Bandage to do a few Months ago,a way around this might be to set up another thread of a similar vein whereby users of the site could report sightings of household names whilst going about thier daily business,any new thread being set up regarding these matters will be precluded from using the words celeb,celebrity,spot and spotting as the linkrules team holds a patent on thier use.You should also note that a similar rival venture was tried but failed miserably some Months ago.

Best of luck with your endevours.

No.

I, am widely known as the most consistent Celeb spotter in the history of TFK. My ā€˜posts:spotsā€™ ratio is nigh on incredible and my dedication and regular contributions to this thread cannot be questioned, particularly by no-marks like you.

Now jog onā€¦

The Minister will not be impressed.

140 posts and not one of them public transport related*, I think youā€™ll find youā€™re the no mark.

*info from Bulldoze KPMG (Junior Minister)

No Offence Ben but this post disappointed me. I like to come back from lunch to see the Celeb Spotting thread bumped as it usually means one of our Dublin based posters has made a fantastic spot in the D2 area.

Who: Irelandā€™s most spiritual hurler and Wexford hurling development officer George Oā€™Connor.
When: Friday, 26 March, 1.30pm.
Where: In the Library Bar, Whiteā€™s Hotel, Wexico City.
Wearing: Wexford GAA tracksuit legging and, in what is clearly a reaction to the loss to Carlow at the weekend, a Leinster rugby top.
Other Information: George was in with the wife and kids (3) for Friday lunch. He was having more trouble controlling them than he did with Mike Houlihan in the 1996 All-Ireland final.

In other news: DOC Oā€™Connor was also in the bar but as a non Great of the game hardly qualifies to be in the same league as Georgie.

George was marking Oā€™Neill I thought that day.
DOC is no where near a celeb, shouldnā€™t even have been mentioned really as it brings the level of your spot down.

Huh?

(And quoting fellow no marks only serves to increase your non-markednessā€¦)

:popcorn: