Celeb Spotting 🐐

:clap:

Super Spots :clap:

I still think my Boris Johnson spot in Marrakesh is up there, and too be honest am still a bit miffed it
did not receive more accolades…

Forgot that one.

Great spot.

:clap:

the time i bet russell crowe at pool in a hotel in townsville was also a great spot

It’s well up there anyway…

It was dancingbaby that bumped into Lillis on the Luas headed for Dundrum. He was probably heading to the shopping centre to get new shoes for the murder trial.

Two for me today.

Ted walsh at Paris Charles de gualles. Ted must have been on my flight. He was besuited and bespectacled and accompanied by a younger gentleman and a lady. His demeanour was open and approachable.

Then spotted the President of the Dutch tennis federation in boulogne near Paris. He was with his wife and sporting an orange anorak.

Jessica fletcher shopping in midleton, close this thread.

It would be, if it actually happened.

Ted counts alright Rocko, but if you can’t put a name on the dutch fella then you’ll have to withdraw that part of the post.

I spotted two time Galway camogie all star, Regina Glynn, behind Bandage in Matt the Miller’s pub in Kilkenny on Saturday. Actually she must’ve been to the side of Bandage as if she was behind I wouldn’t have made the spot. I have no idea what Regina was wearing or if it was actually her.

I can confirm that it did. So its number one. Great stuff Mac.

Close thread. I’ve been confirmed as the winner.

Abi Titmus? Get ta fuck, we all know who she is, but she’s nowhere near the best spot.

Ah leave him be Kev, KIB craves acceptance. He was rejected by the GAA men in Kilmurray, and sent packing to London, he was snubbed by work colleagues there and given the most menial of tasks in the hope of getting him to quit, which he did. He then went to Oz looking to fit in but has obviously failed miserably yet again because he spends most of his free time on here. Let him have his celeb spot, it’s all he has.

If ever there was a lad in need of a ride :rolleyes:

If you say so Runt, but only 'cos you say it.

Looks as though everyone has forgotten my epic spots of Pat Shortt and Pat Fitz

I saw Brent Pope yesterday in Stillorgan. The big gombeen was riding a moped. He looked like a right clown.

Who: Archbishop of Dublin, Diarmuid Martin.
When: This morning at 08.05.
Where: Terminal 1, Heathrow Airport, London.
Wearing: Black suit jacket, dark blue shirt with top button open (no priest collar), black trousers and shoes.
Wheeling: One piece of black luggage.
Other Information: I was proceeding to the exit having arrived on the 06.40 from Dublin. He passed me going in the opposite direction towards the Aer Lingus departure area. I thought to myself that he’s probably heading back to Dublin shortly.

The jet setting Bandage with an epic spot!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The archbishop is a spot.