Celeb Spotting 🐐

Camogie players arent spots.

Ted is a spot.

Assuming that he had a helmet on him you couldnt be certain if it was Brent Pope,since you’ve provided little information regarding the spot i have no alternative other than to say,not a spot.Better luck next time son.

I invented this game sonny.

Superb stuff Bandage. Keep up the good work.

:rolleyes:

He walked by with helmet in hand before mounting the moped and scooting off. Leave this stuff to the pro’s mate.

who -yvonne keating
where - Millionaires row malahide

the recent scandal she is involved in backs up my belief that letting new money into malahide was a mistake

:rolleyes:

He walked by with helmet in hand before mounting the moped and scooting off. Leave this stuff to the pro’s mate.
[/quote]

The reported spot was bereft of the adequate information required in the instance of spotting somebody on a motorcycle,the Link Adjudication team has deemed it not to be a spot under the Link rules that still govern this thread.

Keep your eyes peeled and you might spot him again before the day is out,report it n the correct manner and it might be deemed to be a valid spot by the relevant authorities around here,now jog on.

For some reason you seem to be letting a personal grudge against me affect your “adjudication” of this thread. Even more reason why you’re unfit for the role.

what a spot !

I done even know you my friend id hardly have any reason to hold a grudge against you,myself and my adjudication team weigh up the merit of all spots equally,unfortunately your alleged spot of Brent Pope on a moped wasnt enhanced by eneogh finer detail for us to be sure it was the Rugby pundit and not some other fat lad on a moped so the spot had to be deemed invalid,im sorry about this,keep the head up and the eyes open,better luck next time.

There is an etiquette to posting Celeb Spots, this has been allowed lapse recently. Spots not posted in the correct format should be ruled out of order immediately.

Id agree with this statement.

Who: Neil Lennon, Interim Manager of The Celtic Football Club.
Where: Sink area, Gentlemens’ Toilets, Terminal One, Heathrow Airport, London. Wearing: Brown leather jacket, white shirt with rusty coloured stripe, cream trousers and smart brown shoes.
Wheeling: One piece of black luggage.
Other Information: Again, we were passing - I was on my way in and he was passing by on his way out at the sink area beside the toilets’ entrance. I paused momentarily, made eye contact and said ‘Good luck with the job now you’ve got it full time’. He raised his eyebrows and smiled cautiously. I continued ‘I know you have it.’ He laughed quietly and said ‘Thanks man.’ I made my way into a vacant cubicle where I’m now taking my fourth shit so far today and twelfth overall in the last 2 days.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 8632”]
Who: Neil Lennon, Interim Manager of The Celtic Football Club.
Where: Sink area, Gentlemens’ Toilets, Terminal One, Heathrow Airport, London. Wearing: Brown leather jacket, white shirt with rusty coloured stripe, cream trousers and smart brown shoes.
Wheeling: One piece of black luggage.
Other Information: Again, we were passing - I was on my way in and he was passing by on his way out at the sink area beside the toilets’ entrance. I paused momentarily, made eye contact and said ‘Good luck with the job now you’ve got it full time’. He raised his eyebrows and smiled cautiously. I continued ‘I know you have it.’ He laughed quietly and said ‘Thanks man.’ I made my way into a vacant cubicle where I’m now taking my fourth shit so far today and twelfth overall in the last 2 days.
[/quote]Wonderful spot in fairness! :clap:

Great spot there Bando.

You sure that wasn’t a dream?

I’m glad you’re back on form Bandage having put last weeks disappointments behind you :clap:

Thanks Mac.
But fuck you, Farmer. Back in Dublin now catching up on today’s Celtic news and the Evening Times in Glasgow have it that Lennon was in London today finalising terms with Dermot Desmond. Too right he was in London - I spotted him in the jacks in Heathrow. Ah lovely.

from celtic underground

Neil Lennon and his agent finalised his contract today during a meeting in London with Peter Lawwell. Lawwell also concluded deals with Mjallby, Thompson and, we believe, Parker to join the coaching staff. Mjallby has rejected a move back to AEK Stockholm as manager to join up with Celtic

The reason behind the meeting taking place down South was to allow some London based agents to negotiate with Lennon and Lawwell moves for their players. Lennon has identified a number of players he wishes to bring to the club and it’s clear that he is following the MON model of experienced Premiership talent rather than the WGS model of Scottish Premiership journeymen.

That’s some glorious spotting Bandage.

Was disappointed with my own haul from Paris after such a promising start it all sort of petered out.