Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: David Davin Power, Political Correspondent for RTE News. Professional bore
Where: Dublin Bus, near Kildare St,
What: David looked usually sombre and poker-faced. He had no gear or belongings on his person and was presumably just nipping into town for lunch.
When: Thursday approx. 1.20pm

Edit: Mode of transport. Thanks Bandage

Not a spot. The LUAS is not near Kildare St.

As in ā€œtake that ya Rebel cunt ya, a bouy Tommy bouy, throw it into the cunt!ā€ ?

So you just made this one up as you went along.

I saw Buddy Holly in a spacesuit on the corner of Oā€™Connell and Baggot. He was eating bars of iron and was drinking meat.

Flano cleans house.

:clap:

Minister for Children, David Andrews.
Sunday at the Dun Laoghaire festival of culture.
David was clutching the hand of a young child as he walked through the crowded streets.
Dressed casually in a shirt and jeans,he looked miserable as fuck, as though the weight of the world was down on him.
He walked past my shoulder close enough for me to notice his bad skin. Riddled with white heads so he was.

Musician and radio presenter Tom Dunne.
Sunday at the Dun Laoghaire festival of culture.
Pushing a buggy, shorts and casual shirt.
He is a short arse cunt, 5ā€™5" or 6 at most.

Shane Jennings, leinster rugby hero more famous for tugging at an opponents eyeball to gain advantage on the field.
Sunday in Dundrum Shopping centre, cocky looking demeaner, id say heā€™s full of shit.
Jeans and tee shirt, reasonable but not spectacular looking D4 type dollybird who herself was wearing black leggings as well as a black top which hid her arse from view.

:clap: about a month ago i spotted gay in the same clothes and its reassuring that you were instantly aware of this.
great moderating out of you.

None of those can be constitued as spots given the slapdash way they are presented.

You have been around here long enough to be aware of the template for reporting spots.

Who: Jerry Flannery
Famous for: Running around a playing field under the guise of a professional sportsman
When: July16-July19
Where: A music festival in Benicassim, Spain
Demeanour: Jerry was extremely drunk for the duration of this event
Wearing: Jerry had some hideous multi-coloured vest on and a pair of shorts.
Note: This is a running spot as Jerry appeared every so often over the four days. I can confirm that Jerry is indeed not an alright sort and was quite abusive any time we had the misfortune to come upon him. On one such occasion he told a mate of mine to ā€œfuck off and take another retard pillā€ for no apparent reason. Some bird told us she was his cousin and she was a munter.

Pretty much par for the course with this numpty.

Thats a spot.

These are also spots.

Good spotting

Most of these rugby sorts are cunts,Jennings is no different by the looks of this report.

Flannery is meant to be a right cunt alright.

Thats a spot of another arsehole rugby head,hes fairly HANDy on the dancefloor,seen him in action a few times,pathetic.

Come on Link. They arenā€™t even in the correct format.

Whatever about letting them passing, describing them as ā€˜good spottingā€™ is an insult to this thread.

When the mushrooms are regarded as deitys the fomulatorians will by their own admission be muldooned with the menorial travesties that will beset the concubanors.

This is a good oneā€¦

Who: Larry Murphy
Famous For:All Ireland medal winning Wexford hurler,a folk hero in the County
Where:Gala Filling Station,New Ross Co Wexford
When:9.10am this morning
Attire:greenish slacks,brown shirt,darker brown tie,brown shoes,a pair of bono type wraparound sunglasses.
Demeaner:good humoured.

Other notes,he was filling his 08 D reg Ford FOcus saloon with diesel alongside the pump i was at,the sunglasses were a bit much for the hour of the morning and looked ridiculous on him,hes a dodgy dresser,kinda mid 90s looking,I was almost finished putting juice in my car when he couldnt believe who pulled up right beside me only.

Who:Larry O Gorman
Famous For:All Ireland winning Wexford hurler,a folk hero in the County
Where:Gala FIlling Station,New Ross,Co Wexford
When:9.12am this morning
Attire:Dark suit pants,cream shirt,purple tie,black shoes,hair slicked back a little.
Demeaner:jovial

Larry drove up in an 09 KE reg Mondeo and was genuinely surprised to encounter his old comerade L Murphy on the forecoart,Murphy went across and shook a firm hand with the great wing back before putting his sunglasses up on his head and starting into a big conversation with his old comerade,it seemed that they hadnt met in a lon while,O Gorman is a sharp dresser,i was late for work so i headed off and left them at it.

You are correct,i should have said diligant spotting and went on to point out that they werent presented in the correct format,this was an oversight on my part.

Top notch spotting of two Wexican legends there by Link. Even with your Kilkenny background you must have been quite in awe.