Celeb Spotting šŸ

Mark Chapman from ATR perhaps?

Is he anything to Matt?

First cousin. He got him in there.

gary oā€™brien
pslc
playing 5 a side
he mentioned in passing that the rain will have to stop for cab sav to have a good galway

Thatā€™s an absolute fucking belter of a spot. Great to overhear a snippet of his conversation too.

yeah- couldnt beleive it when i saw him

John Lennonā€™s killer has escaped?

B)

Imagine :o

huh? :huh:

:smiley:

:blink:

Who Niall Oā€™Farrell - Owner of Black-tie and current Dragon in Dragonsā€™ Den.

Where Smoking area of Flannerys last night between the hours of 12.45 and 2 am.

Wearing A pin-striped suit, shiny black shoes. Donā€™t remember shirt, tie colour.

Demeanour Niall was very drunk last night.

Other info After using the toilet facilities in Flannerys last night I returned to see Niall engaging in some banter with our group. He was drinking spirits - possibly vodka - and coke.

He chatted (very drunkenly) with us for the next hour and a bit. He was good craic and at one stage had one of the lads in a headlock. Informed us during the evening he had great respect for the late Charlie Haughey and that he used to fit suits for him in his Abbeyville estate and that he had a boardroom meeting the next day which he was not looking forward to. He also believes thereā€™s room for a new political party in Ireland after the demise of the PDs. He seemed to be in Flannerys on his own as no-one else joined him over the course of the evening.

At 2 we left for Coppers with Niall saying heā€™d be following later on. We didnā€™t see him in said venue however.

:clap:

Thatā€™s a good spot. Loads of detail.

who?

Ah mate, not tonight of all nights. Iā€™ve a sinking feeling this could be like the scene at the end of This is England where theyā€™re all laughing and having the craic and then Combo loses itā€¦

Who: Gay Byrne

When: Friday the 23rd circa 11.30 am.

Where: IFSC Dublin,

Wearing: White chinos, blue shirt - was also wearing a white sun-style hat that youā€™d often see old people and babies wearing in the sun.

Other info: Gay was pacing up and down looking at the below boat which had just arrived in the docks. He passed a group of taxi drivers to whom he greeted with a cheery Hello. Shortly after a fella in a motorbike pulled up and himself in Gaybo chatted for about 5 minutes after which your man drive off. Gay headed on his merry way then.

Other other info: He has a very funny way of walking. Very upright with his chin almost in the airā€¦

This is the boat in question which all the fuss was about

Gaillimharais raising the bar on terms of level of detail in his spots.

:clap:

Thats a spot.

THe white chinnos and sunhat are a trademark of Gays by the looks 0f thiings,hes been spotted wearing the same attire a couple of times already by other users of the forum.

Premium Celeb Spotā€™s alert.

#1.
Who: Mario Lopez aka AC Slater.
Where: Del Mar Race Track, CA
When: Yesterday
Attire: A ridiculous white linen suit, white converse all stars and a tan coloured shirt.
Demeanour: Extremely jolly, but doesnt know one end of a horse from another, but was trying his best to talk shite about having a $10 Quinella on the two grey horse in the Group 1 race. As the second of the two greys, Enriched passed in the parade ring, his ridiculously hot wife said she would like a horse like that. I resisted interjecting with, ā€˜ā€˜dont bother, he is a pig and Crowed House, Acclamation or The Usual QT would be a far better purchase.ā€™ā€™
Company: His aforementioned rediculously hot wife / partner who is about 7 months pregnant.
Side Note: The usual QT won the group 1 Eddie Read stake and carried $200 of my money wellā€¦ fook you AC Slater and your $10 bet on two grey horses.

Who: Brendan Oā€™Connor of COTY fame
When: Yesterday around 6 oā€™clock
Where: Castlemartyr Resort, out the front of it
Attire: White shirt with around 3 buttons opened down the front, blue jeans, brown shoes
Motor: Land Rover
Info: I had Ben and Jerry out for a walk to look at the horses when I spotted Oā€™Connor embarking from his motor. The Cork native was probably availing of the excellent offers at the moment in the 5 star resort during the mid week. No talk took place between this reporter and Oā€™Connor as both boys started crying when they looked at his face, alĆ” the Mace add currently running on the TV. I had the urge to cry but stayed strong for the sake of the kids. I refrained also to talk to him about his status here on TFK as I prefer not to use the word cunt in front of my kids*.

*If they happen to wander into the front room and Iā€™m watching KK on the telly then this rule goes out the window.

Thatā€™s fair enough. Very hard not to use the word cunt when watching Tommy Walsh skelp yet another player.