Celeb Spotting 🐐

Credibility? :lol:

There’s a difference between being famous and being a celebrity.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

With a name like rorschach I expect better.

the rule of thumb is that would a normal person recognise them- normal people dont follow rural sports

:lol: :lol:

Who:Michael Reddy
Famous For:ex professional footballer with Sunderland,Hull City,Grimbsy,Sheff Wednesday.Scored against Middlesborough in the EPL.
where:Outside Nowlan Park,Kilkenny
When:Last evening at around 8.40pm
Attire:runners,dark coloured tracksuit bottoms,black tank top,black baseball cap,a beard.

Other Notes:I walked by him just outside Nowlan Park where he had been watching his cousin Derek Lyng and the kilkenny panel training and briefly said hello to himself and his father who id know well,id know the men himself too but havent seen him for a long time,he retired from soccerball due to injury a couple of Years ago,hows hes making a living now i dont know,hes put on a fair shot of weight.

Not a spot.

Tell us about the training matches in Nowlan Park Link.

Link, did you drive in from Inistioge yourself to watch training?

Link, do the Kilkenny players shorten the grip on the hurl at training ? or do they keep it for the big day?

Watch it - you’ll have Puke going nuts.

Who: Blair Horan

Famous For: General Secretary. Civil Public & Services Union

Where: The Barge, 42 Charlemont Street, Dublin, Co. Dublin

When: Today, 1:15pm

Wearing: A pin striped suit, white shirt and red tie

Other information: There appeared to be some sort of a CPSU lunch going on. Horan was pouncing around the bar trying to act the big man. He is an awful ugly looking bloke.

Christ on a bike. 2 people who seem to think they have authority on calling spots show in one post why they should be banned from this thread. Some no mark former lower league english player and some no mark head of a no mark organisation attending a no mark organisation function are not, and will never be fooking celeb spots.

Here Mac,let me fill you in on the state of play here for the umpteenth time,only 5 of the 42 users who voted on who should run this celeb spotting thread voted for you to have an imput of any kind making you a fully fledged no mark on this site,you should be away trying to find a new web forum to befriend my man,yer a pariah around these parts,the kind of person people cross the street to avoid(that was on an ad there a while ago).

Good luck on your travels,Kilkennycats.com might suit you,you’d be right at home :cool:

Trade union officials are not a spot regardless of how often they appear on television.
Not a spot.

Read my post again Link and show the piece where I suggested I should be adjucating anything. I was merely pointing out how inept you are in your “job”. If Rocko and Bandage need me to come back in and sort this thread out then they know where I am.

Who : Aobhinn NĂ­ ShĂșilleabhĂĄinn

Famous for : Ex Rose of Tralee/current squeeze of that scrawny Tubridy git and his ‘rock’ during COTY funeral earlier this year/ex celebrity bainisteoir/member of ‘the panel’

Where : The smoking area of O’Donoghues on Baggot Street

When : Between 10.30 and 11.00 pm tonight (30th July)

Apparel : One piece black, shoulders exposed, not too low plunging, fairly tight fitting, ran as far as just above the knee number.

AOB : The lady in question was with two (maybe three, don’t really know, could have been hangers-on) of, what looked to be lady friends of hers. No sign of the streak. She is indeed a fine thing in the flesh. She seemed to be in flying form. She may have also been partaking of a crafty cig when I clocked her. Not sure, but she was definitely smmmookkkinnnn.

Yowza.

:clap:

great stuff link although ‘big’ mac is useful for providing useless each way squeaks

Who: Kevin Keegan
Famous for: Being 'Enry Cooper’s sidekick in some bad ads from the 70’s
Where: Walking out of the Shangri La Hotel in Sydney at approx 11am today
Wearing: A pin striped suit, white shirt, blue polka dot tie
With: Some greasy looking spiv who was very loud, but didn’t seem to be able to speak English. No sign of the wife. His back up band Smokie were no where to be seen either.
Demeanor: Not happy, seemed to want spiv to shut up. He’s a LOT shorter than I thought he was.

Whats he doing here? Fucked if I know, but Sydney FC are looking for a manager and I may have heard a rumour from someone involved in the club that there’s a big announcement on the way (though he did tell me that a few months ago). There’s a “festival of football” on here at the moment, with Everton, Rangers bastards and AEK Athens playing Sydney. Could be sometrhing to do with that either.