Celeb Spotting 🐐

Mac has absolutely no authority on this thread. He took it upon himself to call spots and was defeated embarrassingly in a poll.

Nobody has any authority on this thread. Apart from maybe flano.

Thats a spot.

Thatsa top notch spot.

Wow, what’s it like in the future Piles?

Intoxicating :wacko:

:clap:

Quality

Not a spot.

+1

Is a spot not automatically disallowed when incorrect information is reported e.g. the date of the spot?

you make the rules mate

Shut up ye cunts,Link rules only apply here.

Hes making a fool of himself at this stage :rolleyes: :unsure:

Who : Duncan Stewart

Famous for : being Irish TV’s home improvement man

Where : Castlepalooza Music and Arts Festival, Charleville Castle, Tullamore.

When: yesterday Sunday – 4pm approx.

Demeanour : jovial.

Other notes: It seemed Duncan must have popped into the festival to have a look and a bite to eat. The festival is so small that you see all the same people over the course of the weekend but this was the only time I spotted Duncan around (he is a hard man to miss in fairness). It didn’t seem Duncan was with anybody else as he happily stood around tucking into to some Pad Thai with chop sticks. A large crowd of boozed up lads beside me started up a slow chant of “Duncan
 Duncan
 Duncan” to which Duncan himself found highly amusing. Indeed these chanters ended up getting drunken group photos taken with him and Duncan was only happy to oblige and join in with the craic.

Duncan seems like an alright sort.

What a spot.

Duncan is a legend
super super spot

Thats a spot.

Who: Matt Holland
Famous For: International Soccerballer with the Republic of Ireland, never getting injured whilst at Ipswich, scoring against Cameroon in WC 02, never getting old or changing a hairstyle.
Where: The RDS
When: Today
Any other details to report? Matt was walking towards the Horse Show as I was making my way in the opposite direction. He was with a tidy little lady who I presumed was his wife/beard. He was dressed like an absolute poofter, pink polo shirt with a pink jumper of a different hue draped over his shoulders. I had to look twice to make sure it was him before deciding it was, as I didnt want to get this wrong, but it was him, and he was dressed like a fooking woofter.

Thats a spot, his dress sense/general appearance have all the hallmarks of a little bolix,that he attending the Horse Show only copperfastens this assumption.

Who: Paul McGinley
Where: Coffee area to the left as you go in, Ocieanworld Aquarium, Dingle, Co. Kerry
When: Monday afternoon, 2:27
Wearing: Black long sleave Russell Athletic top, blue jeans
With: His family, wife (I wouldn’t), 3 kids (girl, boy, girl)
Form: Good but tired, yawning a lot. Probably to do with the 4 rounds of golf he partook over the previous 4 days. Along with the practice and Pro-Am and no doubt the few jars on Sunday night he was doing well to put in the yards with the family.
Notes: I actually had to take a good look at him when I saw him as you wouldn’t recognise him without his sun visor at first. Mrs. Locke confirmed him when I said it to her.
More notes: Saw him again across from the tourist office when we were driving out of the town, it had started to rain and Paul had a black mack on him, also Russell Athletic in brand. He was on his own and looked pissed off. Checked out how much he pocketed from his “work” the previous 4 days; €43,200.00, more than a lot of us will earn in a year*

*there are more on here who earn more