Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: PJ Mara

Where: Londis, Kinvara

When: This evening @ 6.30pm

Famous for: Being a political advisor to former Taoiseach Charles Haughey.

Wearing: Dressed like a lad who walked off a yacht in Monaco. Sockless, Black boater shoes, white linen trousers, thick starched pink stripped shirt and a well fitted black blazer. You’d travel a fair distance to find a lad as well groomed as our PJ. The fcuker looks well.

Notes: Mara was ahead of me in the queue and purchased 20 Marlbora lights, a dark chocolate bounty, a copy of the Irish times and a box of cigars. His bill came to €17.30 and the change of a 20 went in a charity box on the counter. He walked down the street like he owned the fcukin thing. Fair fcuks I thought.

Anyone see Sean Penn in Coppers Last Thursday got told this evening he was there

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 9100”]

You think that is looking well?

:o

Nah, Dont worry farmer, I have the socks on this morning.

I was more of the mind that for a 70 year old he was looking fresh enough, easy for him I suppose.

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 9100”]

Thats a spot,well done on the intricate detailing of the same spot.

He sounds like an epic cunt.

Who: Pat Rabbitte
Famous for: Former Labour Party leader
Where: The Gate Theatre, Parnell Square, Seat 18J
Wearing: Suit. Nothing else of note here.
Demeanor: Very jolly it seemed. He thoroughly enjoyed the performance of Arthur Millers Death of a Salesman.
Any other info: I happened to be standing near Pat at the interval and some aul fella came to greet him. Pat mistakenly called the man John when it was infact Tom. He was with what seemed like his daughter and i could hear her crying afterwards because the had a little tribute to Mick Lally. All in all, seemed like an alright sort

gary o brien
pslc
tonight

another great spot by me

Super stuff, i love reading of Gary O’Brien spots.

Who: Fintan O’Toole
Famous for: Irish Times deputy editor and general alright sort
Where: Collins Avenue, Dublin 9
When: This morning, 8.45am
Other info: As I approached Collins Avenue from one of the side roads, Fintan jogged across between me and the car in front. He was dressed on tight fitting jogging gear and wore earphones. He seemed to be moving at a reasonable pace.

Who: Brendan Cummins
Famous for: Over elaborating saves and wearing too many jerseys while standing between the posts for the Tipperary senior hurling side.
Where: The Library Bar, Whites Hotel, Wexford.
When: Today, September 2, 1.30pm.
Other info: Sitting with an unidentified female and eating his lunch. I can confirm that the grilled chicked was excellent but cannot confirm if he had it.

Is this a TFK exclusive that Brendan Cummins is injured? What would he be doing in White’s Hotel in Wexford except to have cryotherapy?

Not a spot.

Whyfore?

Who: Declan Kidney
Famous for: Ireland rugby coach
Where: Kehoes
When: Last night
Wearing: Bog standard shirt and pants
Additional info; declan seemed to be entering a number of young ladies. Nothing untoward seemed to be occuring but i couldnt be certain. the cunt kept standing in front of the door down to the jacks.

You don’t find penetration in a public house untoward?

:lol:

[quote=“Bandage, post: 9114”]
You don’t find penetration in a public house untoward?
[/quote] :lol: My thoughts exactly!

Bandage, I entered your mother last night but nothing untoward went on.

:smiley: :smiley:
no, it was all in good taste and everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves.

[quote=“rorschach, post: 9113”]
declan seemed to be entering a number of young ladies. Nothing untoward seemed to be occuring but i couldnt be certain. the cunt kept standing in front of the door down to the jacks.
[/quote]That’s actually the funniest thing i have seen here. :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: