Celeb Spotting šŸ

Djā€™s bird and dragon walking to the match today. KK jersey, jeans and brown shoes. Big bottle of bass on her. With Dj but heā€™s not a spot, the legend.

This thread is very mis-leading, most of the ā€˜spotsā€™ are people who are not celebrities but washed up country gaa players that no-one gives a bollocks about.

:clap:

I saw Micky Harte in Oā€™Connell Schools car park after the game but I wonā€™t mention any more of it as heā€™s not a spot. Same with Eddie Keher on Jonesā€™ Road.

NCC once counted Gary Twigg as a spot after attending a Rovers match :clap: :clap: :clap:

you dont even know her name ffs

:clap:

+1

you should be the new adjudicator

Djā€™s bird and dragon walking to the match today. KK jersey, jeans and brown shoes. Big bottle of bass on her. With Dj but heā€™s not a spot, the legend.

???

???

Saw them too-sitting across from me on the Dart on the way into town and then they were behind me on the Dart on the way home. It was like they were stalking me. She looked odd in her Kilkenny jersey.

Who: Davy Russell
Famous for: One of the top Irish jump jockeys
Where: The courtyard of Jurys Croke Park
When: Yesterday 5:30pm
Wearing: Red jumper, jeans and brown shoes
Additional info; Davy was smoking a fag and chatted with his despondent Kilkenny mates but didnā€™t stay long and left on his own half an hour later.

Who: Tomas Mulcahy
Famous for: Former Cork hurler and Sunday Game pundit
Where: The main bar in the Burlington hotel
When: Yesterday 12am
Wearing: Black blazer and striped white shirt.
Additional info; Tomas was with another man and having the banter with the Tipp supporters around him. Bandage youā€™ll be happy to know that I told him about his overuse of the word ā€˜periodā€™ while on The Sunday Game. He wasnā€™t too impressed.

the tipping king will confirm but they arent spots

Did I miss a poll?

yes

Iā€™m obviously not spending enough time on here. I will do what I can to rectify this.

:lol: Most definately confirmed as non-spots.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Who: Ryle Nugent
Famous for: RTE Head of Sport, Rugger commentator
Where: Petrol Station, Newtownpark Avenue, Dublin
When: Saturday morning last, 11.30am
Wearing: Black jumper, black jeans, white shirt
Additional info: Ryle was parked next to me at the garage, 06 BMW, bonnet up and was attending to some part of his engine. Didnā€™t look happy.

Who: Crimnal, Gerry Hutch
Where: Taxi rank outside Shelbourne Park and subsequently with cronies in front of the second finish line row of bookies in SPK
When: 7.20 - 10.00 Saturday night
Wearing: Scoby Casual; Jeans, Shirt, Runners
Famous for: Bank and Serurity van robberies mainly, long time friend of CAB
Info: He alighted from a White Stretch Hummer that he was driving and 10-15 absolute scummers got out subsequently. They were hanging around outside for a while and then a hispanic dude drove the hummer away when ā€˜the gangā€™ went inside. One of his cronies was placing bets in 1000ā€™s along the line, but the honourable Bernard Barry refuseed him at one stage, informing him that he was ā€˜barred from my establishmentā€™. Dirty Money indeed.