Celeb Spotting šŸ

:clap:

Sensational spotting and detail.
Disappointed I missed him myself. Were they down at the end Tadgh Hegarty at any stage? There was a very loud bunch of dublin scobes hanging around there.

Who: Colm Hayes (one half of Colm and Jim Jim)
Famous for: being an unfunny cunt on the national airwaves
Where: Outside of Stillorgan shopping center
When: Saturday 5:30pm
Wearing: longish dark jacket and jeans
Additional info: He was in the company of a couple of kids and they were admiring a purchase from the shopping center, I could see exactly what it was though.

Who: Ivan Yates
Famous for: Politician, businessman and TV/Radio presenter
Where: The betting ring in Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium
When: Saturday 9:30pm
Wearing: Well dressed, long racing jacket with slacks, jumper and shirt underneath
Additional info: Ivan and his wife were in conversation with some man for a few minutes. As they were leaving Ivan laughed and said to his wife ā€œhe has you well sussedā€. His wife was not amused and replied ā€œIvan, you know I donā€™t like these peopleā€. She looked like a cunt.

Who: Pat Fox
Famous for: legendary Tipperary hurler
Where: Today, 2:00pm
Wearing: Pale blue jumper, jeans
Additional info: Pat was in the company of who I assume were his sons and tucking into a fine carvery dinner.

Ha ha ha the stuck up cunt. :lol:

2 good spots but Fat Pox?

Gerrrr oudda vit!!!

The Runt has gone native

i thought he was a gga adminsitrator in clare

the tipping king will be along soon to make a call

Who: Ivan Yates
Famous For: Former Minister for Agriculture, Bookmaker and Broadcaster
When: Saturday night, Shelbourne Park
Notes: Ivan was chatting to some people in our group. Weā€™d shared a few tips and we had a healthy debate on the whether FOBTS should be introduced in Ireland. I shared a few anecdotes with Ivan which he found hilarious. His wife didnā€™t seem so happy with us as she pulled him away from us.

good spot mate

yates is by all acounts an alright sort

+1

Fook sake Runt. Not a spot anyway but thatā€™s sloppy recording.

ā€œWhere: Today, 2:00pmā€.

Thatā€™s a low point on this thread.

He said heā€™s had a sizable bet on Rovers for the league from the start of the season. He doesnā€™t think thereā€™s anything to stop them for the next 2 or 3 years.

:rolleyes:

Mac, did you meet forum member the Runt at Shelbourne Park on Saturday night?

I didnā€™t Dunph unfortunately. I had to leave Mecca at around 10pm on Saturday at which point I received a message from another forum member who had met the Runt there. He was enquiring to my whereabouts as he wanted to make an introduction.

He texted me later and said it was as well I didnā€™t meet him as his antics after he won the trio in the last brought shame onto the entire TFK Coursing Supporters club.

Impressed with the Gerry Hutch spot.
Ivan Yates another valid one.
Colm from Colm and Jim Jim? Letā€™s be fair, heā€™s not a spot unless you are a sharp shooter on the roof of said shopping center.
Pat Fox, who the fuck? may aswell be my aunty Bridie.

:lol:

hard to argue with any of those calls

Gerry Hutchā€™s niece used to work for me, she was a very nice girl. She was also extremely good looking.

WTF???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dicktard!

FOAD

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No Runty No Party.

:smiley:

Ivo and Wheelo would not have been impressed