Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: David Kirk MBE, MA
Where: Optus Building North Sydney
When: 8.15 this morning
Wearing: Navy pin striped suit, pin striped shirt with a dark blue tie
Famous For: Being a Rhodes Scholar, qualified medical doctor, journalist, former advisor to the NZ PM, former CEO of PMP Print and Fairfax Newspapers and now investor in trans tasman boardband networks. Oh and he also played 17 tests for the All Blacks and captained them to the inaugural RWC in 1987.
Circumstances: David entered the lift I was in from the car park and to my astonishment remembered my name (I used to work for him at PMP), we chatted briefly, he enquired as to where I currently worked and I asked if any of his family had been affected by the earthquake in NZ over the weekend (they hadnā€™t, heā€™s from Wellington, earthquake was in Christchurch). We shook hands and parted ways. A thoroughly alright sort David.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
piss off you absolute fuckwit. im taken aback by how shitty that post is & what a cunt you are- i honestly have always detested you as a poster but that post has opened up a whole new world of loathing towards you-
trans tasman broadband & CEO of fairfax -FOAD with that bullshit. im sure o can speak for everyone on this forum when i openly admit i wish some of that ā€œrhodes scholarsā€ family were affcted by the earthquake

Kirk was only player who refused on ethical grounds to go on the 1986 unofficial New Zealand Tour of South Africa - for that alone he deserves respect.

kirk is from new zealand yet is a member of the british empire- for that alone he deserves to be shot

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its hilarious how much time and effort you put into hating me NCC, I should probably feel honoured in some way, but all I feel is pity. At least youā€™re using your words now, good chap.

We canā€™t be sure, he may have been going for a coffee. I refute your adjudication.

See above. My spot stands.

Who: Mick Wallacce
Famous For: Owner of Wexford Youths/ Owner of Wallace Construction / Owner of Little Italy in Dublin etc etc
Where: On the M11 between the Arklow South and Gorey North exits going southbound
When: Approx 6pm today
Other Info: Mick was driving a large black left hand drive BMW Jeep

Under Link rules nobody associated with LOI soccerball can qualify as a valid spot,this lad is no exception to that rule.

Not a spot.

:clap:

link walsh has not authority here & link walsh lite has even less so FOAD you cretin

Numerous polls have decreed the Link as the adjudicator of this thread. Jog on chuckles.

boulderdash

Woo hoo

Who: Seanna Breathnach
Famous For: Former member of the IRA, appeared on a DVD reading out a statement from the IRA announcing the end to its armed campaign in 2005
When: From 15:00 - 15.30 saturday 11th September
Where: Cafe Glas, Falls Road, Belfast
In the company of: Some family members by the looks of it
Any other business: Seanna seemed to be a fairly popular character in the community. Everybody who walked in seemed to have a hello for him

With the greatest of respect how is this person a celebrity

:rolleyes:

Is he famous for being a man with a womans name?

I religiously read Now, Heat, Closer, the bit in the Herald where they show moths hungry for fame and read whatever bullshit Cuntchops Barry Egans writes on a weekly basis and I have never heard of this no mark bomb preparing, ideological spouting, murder loving cunt.

Not a spot.