Celeb Spotting šŸ

magnificent adjudication here from link

impartial, succinct and also an olive branch during these difficult times to his greatest foe.

Who; Mike Milotte
Famous for; Prime Time reporter
Where; South quays beside the Liffey
Demeanour; Dapper, businesslike.
Wearing; Well tailored suit, shirt, tie,black shoes
Other notes: Mike may have been finishing/starting a shoot as there was a cameraman moving around in my field of peripheral vision (so this may or may not be a valid spot - I donā€™t know the rules). However I would expect to see some moody shots of the unfinished Anglo HQ on Prime Time tonight.

[quote=ā€œFagan O, post: 9301ā€]

Ffs :rolleyes:

Link, take the trash out here please

If he was working then it doesnā€™t count Fagan. Iā€™ve never heard of this bloke either but then I never watch Prime Time and if I do itā€™s just to look at Miriam.

You should be banned from this thread for that post.

To think this lad has the cheek to contribute to the debate that currently on linkā€™s future.

Iā€™ve an absolute cracker from the other day.

Who: Kieran Kingston
Famous for: occasional appearances for Cork hurlers in the late 80s early 90s.
Where: Dorset St area, last Sunday
Demeanour: Bogger in his late 40s/early 50s
Wearing: Jeans, a jumper, shoes, I would presume underpants and socks too but couldnā€™t be sure.
Other notes: none, the spot speaks for itself

FFS. Anyone whoā€™s just watched the news would know the cunt on the quay was a prick from Bloxhamā€™s being interviewed about bond markets. Mike Milotte, my hairy hole.

Get the fuck. This post should be considered as slander in a thread of this title, ā€œoccasional appearances for Cork hurlers in the late 80s early 90sā€ FFS. Not a spot.

Ah you see this is why there should be a symbol for sarcasm on the keyboard, I believe he was having a pop at the earlier spot TTK

I see, it highlights how the house has deteriorated in Links control.

Who: Down footballing legend Greg Blaney
Where: Washing his hands in the toilets of the Cusack Stand lower level, between Section 301 and 302, Croke Park
When: 3:17pm approx., Sunday September 19th, 2010
Any other information: No

So if i were to sum up the balance of opinion on my Mike Milotte spot it would seem to be coming down on the side of not a spot.

Thanks lads - I think I am getting the hang of this now

:clap:

Kingston-esque

Get the fuck out of here,not a spot.

Under an amendment to Link Rules(21/09/2010) no further spot(s) submitted for validation by the poster Fagan O Dowd will qualify as a valid celebrity spot,this is deemed a necessary action to discourage goms such as this one from using and/or frequenting this esteemed thread.

Thats a spot.

Football AI winner at a football game isnt a spot unfortunately Sid,good to hear he was washing his hands however.

Good ridance to you come tomorrow, if thats a spot this whole site comes uner questioning.

Ahhggh it was Donagh Diamond I saw not Mike Milotte. I knew it was a prime time celeb with an alliterative name.

Mea culpa

a glaring omission in a spot, getting the identity of the alleged celebrity wrong.

Link was dead right to show you the road.

im pretty confident ill have a massive spot that I will post this time tomorrow