Celeb Spotting 🐐

As the sole adjudicator of celeb spots on this thread its my duty to be here,the users of this forum have yet to express no confidence in me,if you feel like proposing a motion of no confidence in my stewardship set up a poll on the matter.

unfortunatley the backing of some muldoons rape victims means jack shit on here- you arent capable of doing the job properly- step aside

You’re credibility is gone. The similarities between you and Cowen are astonishing. You should stand aside now and retain an ounce of dignity before you’re ousted by your own turnip munching bog trotters.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Grammar issues aside this post is accurate…

[quote=“Mac, post: 9282”]
I am a turnip munching bog trotter.
[/quote]At least you are honest Mac! :clap:

You’d know a bit about this having recieved only FIVE out of FORTY ONE votes in the last poll to determine who should run this celeb spotting show around six Months ago.

Only a public poll can remove me from office,set up the poll,if it goes against me ill step aside,until then,Link Rules prevail here on Celeb Spotting.

:lol:

Who : The Down Football Team
Where: Walking into Coppers
When : Some time last nite when the bouncers were refusing to let anyone in
Wearing: Team suit -

:blink:

FFS.

Indeed.

Who: Pat Rabiitte.

Famous for: Current TD and former leader of Labour.

Where: Read’s bookshop Nassau street around 4pm today.

Wearing: Greyish suit, slacks, shoes. Can’t remember the colour of the tie.

Other info: Pat was browsing books in the new titles section. He left without purchasing anything.

Who: MicheĂĄl Martin.

Famous for: Being Minister for Foreign Affairs and previously heading up the Education, Health and Enterprise departments.

Where: Jones’s Road, at approximately 5.30 yesterday.

Wearing: Navy suit, open neck blue shirt.

Other info: Micheál had a boy aged approximately six years old with him, most likely his son or some other relation. Micheál was chatting on his mobile phone and had a smile on his face, indicating that he was very pleased that Cork had just won the All Ireland football final. It should also be noted that Micheál has a twin brother who I think might be identical to him, so it is possible that it wasn’t the man himself.

Thats a spot.

This is a tricky one,i googled M Martins twin brother but couldnt find a picture,it was most likely him but the existance of a possibly identical twin means its not a spot.Good work from Braz though at the same time.

Last sting of a dying wasp stuff here from link

Validating a spot of a politican in a book shop a couple of hundred yards from Leinster House FFS.

Who: Jim Bolger
Where: North Circular Road near the Summerhill Junction
When: Yesterday around 1pm
Famous For: One of Irelands most famous horse trainers
Wearing: Grey Overcoat with a navy suit underneath
Other info: Jim was in a rush to get through the crowd most likely to take a seat in the premium level in Croke Park. He moved through the crowd much like New Approach carving through the field in his prime.

Thats a spot.