Celeb Spotting šŸ

Nice spot.

Who; Brandon Flowers
Where; South King St
Famous For ; Singing
Wearing; Tee shirt, jeans, sneakers, smig.
Other notes. None.

:clap: [quote=ā€œJuhniallio, post: 9334ā€]
Who: Ian Brown
Where: Paddy O Sheas Bar Beijing
When: Last Night
Famous for: Looking more monkey than man and being the legendary Stone Roses lead singer gone solo.
Other: Brown tucked into a curry in Kamatā€™s indian upstairs before rejoining his posse downstairs for the wednesday night quiz. He chipped in with his fair share of answers. A decent guy, he posed for photos and talked with anyone who fancied a natter before departing around 11.30pm.
[/quote]

:clap:

:clap:

Is former LOI legend Clive Delaney a spot? He must live near me as I see the lanky streak of piss regularly. Was thinking it could be him and googled the former Irish underage star and he is living in Sydney alright. Not quite Kenneally in the Tea gardens but times are tough.

[quote=ā€œFagan O, post: 9341ā€]http://pitrun.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/official_stamp.gif

Thats a spot.

Under Link rules nobody involved in LOI soccerball is a spot,this lanky lad is no exception to that rule.

:rolleyes:

A lovely spot. Sort of got the impression that isnā€™t the greatest Indian restaurant in the world but please correct me if Iā€™m mistake. Surely the Korean BBQ place around the corner is a better bet anyway.

jog on fucktard

His Indian percussionist mate fancied a bit of a taste of home.

Not a spot,under a recent amendment to Link Rules any and all spot(s) submitted by the poster Fagan O Dowd will be declared invalid,this was deemed a necessary action to discourage this poster and goms like him from frequenting this esteemed thread.

If you donā€™t quit this shit youā€™ll be removed from this thread.

This fucktard is running the celeb spotting show here buddy and will be doing so for as long as this site shall live,now fall in :guns: ,or fuck off ill leave it up to yourself.

LOI soccerball people are never going to get anywhere under link rules.

Thanks for taking the trouble to comment there Link and I note that our self styled ā€œofficialā€ adjudicator has ā€œinvalidatedā€ my spot. Cut me to the quick, did that

You tell him Link. And why donā€™t you come back at him with another earth shattering spot of Dick O hara buying spuds in thomastown. Thatā€™ll show him who is spotting the celebs around here

Post of the year :clap:

This thread is dead to me as things stand.

This thread was a revelation when it was first started up. Unfortunately an influx of complete degenerate bastards has turned it into a trash heap.

whoever put up pat fitz is to blame