Celeb Spotting 🐐

didnt see that you had posted already DOB

I heard it’s 9.50 a gargle in the fanzone in Wien, bollocks to that

surprised they left ye in to be honest! I wouldnt have if I was them

dont remember too clearly but dont think it was that expensive

A mate’s over there working and that’s what he told me anwyay.

R****s/Rapid Vienna always ultra love-in was it?

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]A mate’s over there working and that’s what he told me anwyay.

R****s/Rapid Vienna always ultra love-in was it?[/quote]

stag party,

decent enough place- might head over to see the mighty Rapid in the future

bump

Dancing baby- your celeb spot was brilliant

the marcel one is definitely the best one I have ever heard…

Former Westlifer Bryan/Brian ‘Mince Pie’ McFadden getting into a taxi outside Heuston Station at approximately 10.30am this morning.

Two ex politicians from the weekend.

Sunday, 7.08ishpm
Ex justice minister and Fine Gael TD Nora Owen and hubby entered the Kajal restaraunt in Malahide sporting Cream trouser pants, floral blouse and a pound weight of badly administered face cake. Juhniallio senior(already fairly rednosed having had the golf called off earlier) spilt the wine and flipped a curryful fork all over my jeans as he hailed them. While in good form, she is wrinklier than a cock facing an enclapped minge.

Sunday 7.48ishpm
Ex Taoiseach and gambling supremo Bertie Ahern shuffling around the diamond in Malahide with his penstress daughter(cecilia?). Ahern looked dazzlingly shabby for a fella who must have many sharp suits, looking more like a lad hustling for change in his worn grey one up one down, than an exleader of the fastest slowing economy in Europe. No guards or anything with him. I refrained from shouting, mostly as I was alighting from a hitched lift and thought it unmannerdly to my driver. I hate that Ahern Cunt.

[quote=“Juhniallio”]Two ex politicians from the weekend.

Sunday, 7.08ishpm
Ex justice minister and Fine Gael TD Nora Owen and hubby entered the Kajal restaraunt in Malahide sporting Cream trouser pants, floral blouse and a pound weight of badly administered face cake. Juhniallio senior(already fairly rednosed having had the golf called off earlier) spilt the wine and flipped a curryful fork all over my jeans as he hailed them. While in good form, she is wrinklier than a cock facing an enclapped minge.

Sunday 7.48ishpm
Ex Taoiseach and gambling supremo Bertie Ahern shuffling around the diamond in Malahide with his penstress daughter(cecilia?). Ahern looked dazzlingly shabby for a fella who must have many sharp suits, looking more like a lad hustling for change in his worn grey one up one down, than an exleader of the fastest slowing economy in Europe. No guards or anything with him. I refrained from shouting, mostly as I was alighting from a hitched lift and thought it unmannerdly to my driver. I hate that Ahern Cunt.[/quote]

should have taken a leaf out of croppys book & called them cunts-

[quote=“Juhniallio”]Two ex politicians from the weekend.

Sunday, 7.08ishpm
Ex justice minister and Fine Gael TD Nora Owen and hubby entered the Kajal restaraunt in Malahide sporting Cream trouser pants, floral blouse and a pound weight of badly administered face cake.[/quote]

Owen and her husband were wearing cream trouser pants and floral blouses? Weird.

Two spots yesterday evening:

5.55pm, Grafton Street: TFK astro team defender briantinnion strolling in the direction of Stephen’s Green. tinnion was wearing a suit, carrying an umbrella and sporting glasses.

7.10pm, Barrow Street: I think someone had a Johnny Vegas spot in town recently and I saw him standing outside the Euro Spar on Barrow Street across the road from Grand Canal Dock Dart Station last evening. Has Johnny moved to Ireland? He was wearing white trainers, a navy tracksuit and a peaked cap. He was chatting to a couple and they seemed in good spirits.

[quote=“Bandage”]Two spots yesterday evening:

5.55pm, Grafton Street: TFK astro team defender briantinnion strolling in the direction of Stephen’s Green. tinnion was wearing a suit, carrying an umbrella and sporting glasses.

7.10pm, Barrow Street: I think someone had a Johnny Vegas spot in town recently and I saw him standing outside the Euro Spar on Barrow Street across the road from Grand Canal Dock Dart Station last evening. Has Johnny moved to Ireland? He was wearing white trainers, a navy tracksuit and a peaked cap. He was chatting to a couple and they seemed in good spirits.[/quote]

Mate of mine was only telling me the other day there was a few top class ‘sole traders’ working out of Barrow Street…he reckoned a brazilian in particular was the best money he ever spent…cud johnny have been in stirring his porridge…i’ve heard of 6 degrees of seperation and all that but that is just way too close…

A couple of catch-up spots from last Friday morning in the airport, one of which is ridiculously dubious:

6.15am, outside the coffee area in Pier D - Kieran ‘Wolf’ Ducie. The businessman, in whose house Katy French fell ill, was chatting on his mobile phone. He was wearing a baseball cap, jacket and jeans.

6.25am, Minister Eamonn Ryan bounding past me and walking purposefully towards his gate. He was wearing a sober black suit and was carrying another suit in a suit bag. He also had a black briefcase.

I didn’t make any approaches.

Reading, soon to be either SundIreland or Celtic legend, Stephen Hunt, on Hennessy’s Road (outside Walsh Pk) after the Waterford Antrim match… He was flat out signing autographs, but an exchange of ‘wellboy’…‘wellboy’ was a far as we got. Didnt get to confirm his next club.

Cyril Farrel moments earlier inside Walsh park. Was sporting brown slacks and a sports jacket, staight from the RT wardrobe department.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]Reading, soon to be either SundIreland or Celtic legend, Stephen Hunt, on Hennessy’s Road (outside Walsh Pk) after the Waterford Antrim match… He was flat out signing autographs, but an exchange of ‘wellboy’…‘wellboy’ was a far as we got. Didnt get to confirm his next club.

Cyril Farrel moments earlier inside Walsh park. Was sporting brown slacks and a sports jacket, staight from the RT wardrobe department.[/quote]

Has his voice broken yet HB or is he still as squeeky as ever?

Hold on to your hats - major spot coiming up…

Spotted the dude that used to play Darren Doyle in Fair City (he is so famous I can’t think of his real name and couldn’t be arsed looking) and now appears in the ‘I’ve had enough’ anti drink ads cleaning Puke off a wall. He was in the Market Bar last Thursday night dressed in a stupid dufflecoat and sporting a scruffy Clarkeyesque beard. He walked around the bar a few times and then left…

Cyrill or Hunty ??

Only joking… was going to ask him did he manage to replace Lombardo’s watch yet !!

Spotted: Christy from Fair City.
Time: 1305
Place: Driving out of Cherry Orchard Service Station, Ballyfermot.
Car: Some poxy yolk from the 1990s, couldn’t get the make because I was cycling and trying to keep my eyes on the road.
Wearing: A beard, driving glasses and a beard.

With Farmers great spot a few posts up and my spot today maybe it’s time we set up a Fair City spotting thread to honour the great actors that act in Ireland’s greatest ever soap.