Celeb Spotting 🐐

:clap:

A spot for the ages :wub: …

who: Ian Bailey, Ian is wanted by the French authorities for the murder of film producer sophie toscan du plantier in west cork a few years back
Where and when: dublin aiport , tuesday evening
demeanour and other notable points: I was after dropping herself off in dublin to get a flight back to israel after she had complted some high level reconassianace work in dublin and was heading back to my car when i stumbled accross Ian who was pulling hard on a fag outrside the T1 building.
Ian cuts a pretty decrepid figure, he was shaggy and unshaven, i stared at him for a few minutes and he stared back with noticeable intent, i thought to myself is this the look he gave poor sophie before doing away with her? i contempleted informing the gardai but as he had previously been all over the newspaper the day before in UCC accepting a law degree i decided there wasnt really much point.

as an aside, Dublin airport on a tuesday afternoon was like a ghost town, there was barely need for one terminal, let alone two of the things

That’s a fucking belter Mickee. Reminds me of Dancingbaby’s spot of Eamonn Lillis on the Luas. Spotting fugitives of the law justifies any intrusion into the personal lives of celebrities.

Thats a spot.

Who: Martin Mansergh
Famous For: FF TD, Being a bit of a bubbling buffoon. Penning much of the Good Friday Agreement.
Where: Trim Castle Hotel
When: Today, 1.15pm
Other notes: Mansergh walked into the bar just as I was about to leave. He grabbed a tray and queued for the rather ordinary carvery which I had just sampled. He was well wrapped up given that the weather is pretty mild today. I believe that the OPW is based around the area, the wonderful organisation which Mansergh has specific responsibility for.

Who: Dermot ‘Der Kaiser’ Desmond

Famous For: Billionaire entrepreneur, serial litigant, benefactor of CJ Haughey and bearer of a Salvador Dali moustache.

Where: The Arts Block, TCD, Dublin.

When: Monday night.

Other notes: Der Kaiser was wandering around obviously lost and getting more and more irritated. He was stomping around while on the blower to one of his lickspittles and was quietly balling him out looking for directions to the seminar or lecture he was speaking at. He walked down the corridor by the Robert Emmet theatre then came back a few seconds later even madder than he had been. I’m not sure what he was speaking at or whether he ever got there but it certainly wasn’t the Classical Society’s Saturnalia celebrations as I was at that and there was no sign of him there.

Who: Neville Knott

Famous For: Interior Architect presenter of RTE’s ShowHouse.

Where: Carol service.

When: Tuesday night.

Other notes: Wasn’t sure whether to post or not as I think this is borderline.

Mansergh is a spot.

That Knott fella always struck me as a dung pusher and i dont like those sorts,hes the sort who’d wear a scarf too,not a spot.

Who: The Leinster Rugby Football Squad
Famous for: Putting a halt to the Munster Rugby Bandwagon Show
When: Sunday 12th December 10.30pm
Where: Dublin Airport
Mood: Surprisingly upbeat following their bonus point loss to Clermont

Knott a spot

:smiley:

Not a spot,they were working at the time.

:smiley:

Who: David Harvey

Famous For: Original presenter on RTE’s Crimecall, TV and Radio presenter/producer, CEO of City Channel.

Where: Walking and [mobile] talking on St. Anne’s Street.

When: Thursday night last.

Other notes: Wasn’t happy about something because the snippet of the conversation that I caught had some choice language in it.

It’s David Harvey.

:rolleyes:

Ya ha ha ha.

http://www.liverpool.com/assets/_files/cached/img/320x240/oct_07/liv__1193125868_brian_harvey_big.jpg

Baby if you got to go away…

Beat me too it…

Thats not right bro it’s:

“Don’t think I could take the pain”